Bulk SMS Facility option

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
I am unable to decide which is the appropriate section so posting here.

I need some information about bulk sms / text message facility for sending Political Campaign Messages only from a Candidate For Advocates In A Local Bar Election - something not very expensive.
STRICTLY NO MARKETING / PROMOTION MESSAGING.
This is required as a lot of us use a feature phone for our main number as we receive too many calls so Whatsapp etc. is not a perfect option.
Fellow is interested in doing the same himself. He has mobile numbers in a pdf file.
I checked and there are many sites offering the same so unable to decide. Anyone has any idea about this?
Thanks.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You could try Twilio or Amazon SNS.

Check the pricing before using:
*aws.amazon.com/sns/sms-pricing/
*www.twilio.com/sms/pricing/in

OP
vidhubhushan

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
thanks friend. anything from India? i have seen a lot of them but am unable to decide which of them is trustworthy.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Not sure about India.

I have personally used Twilio for work so I am familiar with them.

I personally haven't used AWS SNS in particular but they have servers in India as well, so think that might help.

Edit: A quick google search of "bulk sms india" returns a lot of results but I am not familiar with any of them so can't really comment on how reliable they are.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Bsnl has bulk sms facility
*www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/enterprises/bulk_push_sms.html

OP
vidhubhushan

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
thanks @Desmond for the help.

had a talk with a BSNL person who asked a BSNL reseller clicksms having office in my city to contact me. their plans are ok so suggested it to the person concerned.

Top Bottom