Build quality of Samsung 3 series.

saiki4116

Broken In
I am looking to buy this laptop for my brother.

Samsung NP350V5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

I am little bit concerned about the build quality.If any one using that laptop can comment on it's build quality and suggest alternative for that config would be useful.

Config:

3rd Gen i7 proc
dedicated medium level Graphic card.Nvidia 630M or AMD 7670
6 or 8 GB RAM.
HDD storage does not matter.

Budget:50K to 60K.

is there any performance difference SATA II hard disk over SATA I ... ?

Thanks In Advance

Theodre

In the zone
I don't know too on the technical part, but the keyboard of my Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN sucks real bad!! It's like the keys are going to go down or something feeling!! But otherwise all the other things are fine and not only fine it's =>AWESOME<= . If you are willing to buy an extra keyboard everything is fine! And Sammmy RockZz with it's battery!! It's good and awesome battery life (my personal experience).... But do checkout other options like HP and LENOVO!! Don't go for DELL.... Cheers...

n3rd

In the zone
50-60K? If you can raise your budget a notch higher, you can go for Y500, which is really, really good. For that budget you could easily get 650M machines, not just 630M - which is more lower end IMO. Build quality is fine with Y500 - not a fan of touchpad, but backlit keyboard is real nice and doesn't look ugly either. Fingerprint magnet though.

KyleSforza

Banned
Go for S05 ;) Great build quality, top notch looks and you get everything in a slim ultrabook package! Its just awesome!

Rather go for desktop than going for Y500. :p Cause of portability issues.

Last edited:
Top Bottom