Budget speaker setup for Tv.

abirthedevil

In the zone
I had purchased a VU LEDN50K310X3D 4K 50' LED TV a few months back and I am extremely satisfied with the picture quality but find the audio quality unsatisfying when watching movies. I would like to enhance the audio experience but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for it. I have no experience with setting up home audio so looking for suggestions here. My budget is 10k which I will stretch to 15k for a worth while setup.
All help and suggestions are appreciated.
Abir

Many 2.1 setups don't have good clarity due to overwhelming bass. This means that although action scenes will be good, you will not be able to hear dialogues very well as they will sound muffled. So if you are looking at Logitech Z623, check out Swans M10 also. I have used it extensively - it has fatigue free sound with very good mid and high range. For 2.0 setup...you may want to look at Swans D1010 and D1080 series. I was fortunate enough to listen to D1080MKII+ (launched this month) for only 15 minutes and yet I was thoroughly impressed by it. It has inbuilt Bluetooth and remote plus optical port so its very convenient for TV. Despite it's small size, its powerful as hell and produces dynamic sound with slight surround effect. Good luck. Other good option is Audioengine A2+ or A5+ but the latter is expensive and the brand has no official presence in the country.

kool

Cyborg Agent
I had purchased a VU LEDN50K310X3D 4K 50' LED TV a few months back and I am extremely satisfied with the picture quality but find the audio quality unsatisfying when watching movies. I would like to enhance the audio experience but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for it. I have no experience with setting up home audio so looking for suggestions here. My budget is 10k which I will stretch to 15k for a worth while setup.
All help and suggestions are appreciated.
Abir
does your TV gives buzzing/humming sound in external speaker?

Top Bottom