Status
Not open for further replies.

subhayu

Broken In
Hi all,
I am based in Kolkata, West Bengal .
I want to sell my PC. The configuration is as follows :--
AMD Athlon 2400+ xp ; ASUS M/B (Intregrated graphics + usb+ LAN+Audio);
2 x 256 MB DDR-266; (40 + 80) GB SAMSUNG HDD; ASUS DVD-RW; ASUS DVD/CD-RW COMBO; D-LINK PCI-MODEM; MERCURY SPEAKER; iBALL 400 WATT SMPS + FULL TOWER CABINET; KEYBOARD+MOUSE.

I am expecting around 9k.

thnkx,
subhayu

sri_rng

Right off the assembly line
The price is on the higher side dude.. Consider revising your price if you really want to sell.

reloindex120

price is too high..afterall the person going to purchase it must be thinking he is going to buy a second hand product. So reduce price if you really want its sell..thanks

Immigration Advice

shitij

Go to : *www.geocities.com/helpdesk_icon/

for cheaper PCs second hand and new assembled with high configuration at your affordable price

prashant007

Broken In
Go to : *www.geocities.com/helpdesk_icon/

for cheaper PCs second hand and new assembled with high configuration at your affordable price

this was the worst site that i have ever saw in my life.
please guys dont waste ur tume by going to that site he is just promiting his site
and this is not good

chooza

Journeyman
Hi all,
I am based in Kolkata, West Bengal .
I want to sell my PC. The configuration is as follows :--
AMD Athlon 2400+ xp ; ASUS M/B (Intregrated graphics + usb+ LAN+Audio);
2 x 256 MB DDR-266; (40 + 80) GB SAMSUNG HDD; ASUS DVD-RW; ASUS DVD/CD-RW COMBO; D-LINK PCI-MODEM; MERCURY SPEAKER; iBALL 400 WATT SMPS + FULL TOWER CABINET; KEYBOARD+MOUSE.

I am expecting around 9k.

thnkx,
subhayu

What Happen????:neutral:

shitij

this was the worst site that i have ever saw in my life.
please guys dont waste ur tume by going to that site he is just promiting his site
and this is not good

I am selling a product, any one who likes it will buy it, nobody can put a decision on each ones life. so think individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom