Bluetooth headset with mic extension (under 800/-)

elbin.p

Broken In
3436994_ra.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpg

Can you suggest a bluetooth headset with over the ear cups and mic extension like above. Is this available from any brand for below 800 Rs/-

OP
E

elbin.p

Broken In
*www.newegg.com/black-logitech-h800...ith mic-_-26-104-622-_-Product&quicklink=true

Some random model I got when I searched.

OP
E

elbin.p

Broken In
*www.amazon.in/dp/B07X8PHTZ7 This is expensive, but I can't find anything else with a boom mic. Is this worth the price?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Amazon.in: Buy Zebronics Zeb-Envy Bluetooth Headphone with 33hrs Playback time, 3 Led Modes and Detachable Mic Online at Low Prices in India | Zebronics Reviews & Ratings This is expensive, but I can't find anything else with a boom mic. Is this worth the price?
Very less reviews & that too conflicting. The seller's rating is also not that good.

arian29

In the zone
I bought the Infinity Glide 510 for 1799 and it's very good. The mic is very good and have used it with phone and laptop over skype, teams and zoom too. Can check that out too.

OP
E

elbin.p

Broken In
Infinity Glide 500 Wireless Headphones with 20 Hours: Amazon.in: Electronics I got Infinity Glide 500 for 1699, mic is very good just as you said. Does using AAC codec give better clarity? I couldn't really differentiate.

Top Bottom