blue screen with info problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
I face a problem with my pc .The cpu usage quickly goes to 100% & the pc restarts.
Giving a BLUE SCREEN WITH THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE:

NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS

Technical Information

***STOP: 0 X 00000035 (0 X 81CC9368,0 X 00000000,0 X 00000000,
0 X 00000000)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete
Contact System Administrator

-----------------------------
My PC config:

Pentium 4 3.0Ghz,Intel D915GAV,512Mb DDRRAM,120 Gb SATA samsung HDD,Samsung 52/32/52 CD Rw,Samsung DVD Combo.

Antivirus:Norton Systemworks 2005

Spyware Removal Software:
Ad-Aware SE 1.05
Spybot S & D 1.3

Internet:Dataone 256 Home
--------------------------------------------------------------
Please give me the solution to the Problem
I am counting on you guys

digen

Youngling
The error you are facing is a stop message error.Although the solution is for win2000 the same applies for XP.One question,did you recently add any hardware?

Code:
Error Message:

STOP: 0x00000035 (parameter, parameter, parameter, parameter) NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS
Explanation:

This is a Windows 2000 Executive character-mode STOP message. It indicates that the I/O system detected a call from one driver to another with no available IRP (I/O request packet) stack locations remaining in the packet for the invoked driver to use. Other memory problems might accompany this error.
User Action:

If this is the first time you have booted after installing new hardware, remove the hardware and boot again. Check the Microsoft Hardware Compatibility List to verify that the hardware and its drivers are compatible with Windows 2000. For information about the hardware, contact the supplier. If you are installing Windows 2000 for the first time, check the Windows 2000 system requirements, including the amount of RAM and disk space required to load the operating system. Also, check the Hardware Compatibility List to verify that the system can run Windows 2000. If Windows 2000 is loaded and no new hardware has been installed, reboot with recovery options set to create a dump file. If the message continues to appear, select the Last Known Good option when you reboot. If there is no Last Known Good configuration, try using the Emergency Repair Disk. If you do not have an Emergency Repair Disk, contact your technical support group.

Source:*msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/w2kmsgs/1168.asp

More Info:*aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

theraven

Technomancer
all those who posted here and found ur posts deleted ,
DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN ABT

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
He has already explained why he deleted those posts :
Raven said:
all those who posted here and found ur posts deleted ,
DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN ABT

So please dont post if you cant help .. Replies like "Reinstall Windows" only add to the confusion and novice users will think that their problem isnt curable ..

MR.MODERATOR , I SAID TO REINSTALL ONLY IN CASE SOME VIRUS HAS STRUCK .COZ IF THIS IS DUE TO SOME VIRUS OR TROJAN HORSE THEN IT CAN BE THE GOOD N PERMANENT SOLUTION RATHER RATHER THAN DOING SOME HIT AND TRY CASES. AND IF THE USER HAVE SOME CONFUSION AGAIN OR WANT TO KNOW MORE , I BELIEVE WE ALL WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP HIM.
RIGHT???????

theraven

Technomancer
no u arent right
reinstallation isnt always the answer
not even to virus attacks
and no it isnt a permanent solution either !
and virii dont usually cause BSOD's either
and one more thing .. dont post with ur caps lock on ! thats considered screamin
and yeah there is no reason to be adamant either
im leaving all these posts here for the next 24 hours so u can see the reply... after which this topic will again undergo cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom