Block Kissanime ads

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know, it's just for the paranoid ones. Even in the US, you get fined mostly for downloading pirated content via torrents because you are uploading as well in case of torrents. So stay out of torrents, you should be fine.
Actually that's true mostly for newly released movies/bluray movie rips/music albums/popular costly commercial softwares. At least I have never seen any online comments about user getting notice for anime torrent downloading on popular public torrent sites.Even in those cases you first get a letter of warning from ISP & only after repeated behaviour will result in disconnection of your net.

Actually that's true mostly for newly released movies/bluray movie rips/music albums/popular costly commercial softwares. At least I have never seen any online comments about user getting notice for anime torrent downloading on popular public torrent sites.Even in those cases you first get a letter of warning from ISP & only after repeated behaviour will result in disconnection of your net.
I think in the US they might be fining people even if the original owner doesn't send any notice. But from what I know, torrent attract fines, so better not use it here.

In India people won't even buy those stuff legit way, so better get brand exposure via piracy. Windows can crack up on pirated Win10 very easily but they won't, especially in developing countries. If they start doing it, linux wins.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I think in the US they might be fining people even if the original owner doesn't send any notice. But from what I know, torrent attract fines, so better not use it here.

In India people won't even buy those stuff legit way, so better get brand exposure via piracy. Windows can crack up on pirated Win10 very easily but they won't, especially in developing countries. If they start doing it, linux wins.

IIRC In the US there are 3rd parties who send infringement notices to users and extort money. They get the IP address from public torrents.And then first contact ISP to provide contact details of the user. Some ISP then have 3 strikes warning to the user .

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

IIRC In the US there are 3rd parties who send infringement notices to users and extort money. They get the IP address from public torrents.And then first contact ISP to provide contact details of the user. Some ISP then have 3 strikes warning to the user .
Exactly,there are 3rd parties hired by copyright holders who send notices on behalf of them.ISPs by themselves have no authority to issue any warning letter regarding copyright,they can only issue warning in case of network abuse(aka someone running his/her 1gbps home connection at 100% capacity all the time for weeks).

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Don't take it otherwise but your understanding of law is completely wrong in this regard.There is a concept of locus standi in law which basically means the right to file a case.e.g.you can not file a complaint of theft in police station/court that happened in your neighbour's house,only he can.Similarly an ISP can not do anything regarding a copyright violation unless the copyright holder first complains to that ISP.
Well, I don't have any knowledge about Law. I just replied as per his question's context.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Guys, that 9anime site doesn't have all the animes. Also, Kissanime has 1080p streaming for some series which aren't available on 9anime. There also seems to be lots of 9anime. May be I am using wrong one. Could anyone provide link??

I am comfortable streaming online as opposed to downloading every episode before watching. So I am back to Kissanime for now.
animeout mostly has 720p so I am not using it anymore. H10 is great but I need online streaming. So I am basically back to Kissanime with ads. That nano defender thing was not compatible with Firefox and wasn't working. Kissanime successfully detected adblocker and stopped the streaming.

Guys, that 9anime site doesn't have all the animes. Also, Kissanime has 1080p streaming for some series which aren't available on 9anime. There also seems to be lots of 9anime. May be I am using wrong one. Could anyone provide link??

I am comfortable streaming online as opposed to downloading every episode before watching. So I am back to Kissanime for now.
animeout mostly has 720p so I am not using it anymore. H10 is great but I need online streaming. So I am basically back to Kissanime with ads. That nano defender thing was not compatible with Firefox and wasn't working. Kissanime successfully detected adblocker and stopped the streaming.
Use chrome with nano defender, simple. Its working great for me

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I followed these steps:
Nano Defender

But Kissanime says I am banned for using adblocker*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181128/c8150243665b3f90472af54a479408b0.jpg

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
There's nano adblocker & nano defender if I remember correctly. They are working fine for me for blocking ads in all sites.
That does make more sense. Because when I tried just nano defender, my streaming was blocked and ads were showing. So they successfully detected my blocker and managed to show me ads too.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
In Chrome, I uninstalled the nano defender. I have already uninstalled uBlock Origin. Removed history and clear data for last 1 week. Then installed nano adblocker and then nano defender. But I am still getting the same message as "I have been banned for few days" for using adblocker.

I can use 9anime but it doesn't have settings to play 1080p stream. Also few of series was not available. Kissanime is really one of the best anime streaming site, only if wasn't irritating.

At this moment I am watching Great Teacher Onizuka on 9 anime but suddenly videos aren't loading anymore, on Firefox browser. So I am back to using Kissanime. Sigh.

In Chrome, I uninstalled the nano defender. I have already uninstalled uBlock Origin. Removed history and clear data for last 1 week. Then installed nano adblocker and then nano defender. But I am still getting the same message as "I have been banned for few days" for using adblocker.

I can use 9anime but it doesn't have settings to play 1080p stream. Also few of series was not available. Kissanime is really one of the best anime streaming site, only if wasn't irritating.

At this moment I am watching Great Teacher Onizuka on 9 anime but suddenly videos aren't loading anymore, on Firefox browser. So I am back to using Kissanime. Sigh.
I installed both of them when I initially read about it in reddit. So maybe wait it out. BTW I always watch anime in incognito mode, I remember receiving a ban but next time I visited with nano installed, had no issues. I am happy with 720p streaming w/o buffering, so I do have other options like chia-anime & animotime.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I installed both of them when I initially read about it in reddit. So maybe wait it out. BTW I always watch anime in incognito mode, I remember receiving a ban but next time I visited with nano installed, had no issues. I am happy with 720p streaming w/o buffering, so I do have other options like chia-anime & animotime.
I will try all the 3 options this coming weekend. Thanks for suggestions

Top Bottom