Bitcomet problem? or What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Im Having this problem since a month now and totaly fedup with it!..

*i18.tinypic.com/2j2ytrb.jpg

Please Chk And tell me wat The **** the Problem Is!!.. Hmm utorrnt and Auzreas Also Show ThIS!..

How To Port Forward???..

47shailesh

Security Exp
Dude follow the instruction fo the pop up i.e. chk if ur firewall is killing the session and then reply..

47shailesh

Security Exp
A mini tuttorial of how to open ports for bittorent and similar p2p programs
Go at the "Network Monitor" panel and add the following rule

Rule for TCP/UDP protocol

Action = Allow
Protocol = TCP or UDP
Direction = In
Source IP = Any
Remote IP = your IP adress (or "Any" )
Source port = Any
Remote port = the port your bittorent program uses for the TCP/UDP connections

You must move the rules up, over the default rule "Block IP in". ( CPF "reads/applicates" the rules from the top to the bottom)

Source

This usually means you didn't set up a static IP for your computer. Portforward.com warned you not to skip that step.

So in the middle of the download, your IP lease expired and you were assigned a different IP. But your router is only forwarding data to something that's at the old IP and blocking the port at your new IP. You'll either have to change your router's settings every time this happens (and it won't warn you, you'll have to figure it out yourself), or you'll have to set up a static IP as instructed.

Last edited:

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
What ISP do you use, many cable ISPs and Airtel GPRS have firewalls on their servers which prevent Bittorrent from listening

OP
R

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
I Am Using MTNL And A TKD Modem! [:(]

Rule for TCP/UDP protocol

Action = Allow
Protocol = TCP or UDP
Direction = In
Source IP = Any
Remote IP = your IP adress (or "Any" )
Source port = Any
Remote port = the port your bittorent program uses for the TCP/UDP connections

You must move the rules up, over the default rule "Block IP in". ( CPF "reads/applicates" the rules from the top to the bottom)

Source

This usually means you didn't set up a static IP for your computer. Portforward.com warned you not to skip that step.

So in the middle of the download, your IP lease expired and you were assigned a different IP. But your router is only forwarding data to something that's at the old IP and blocking the port at your new IP. You'll either have to change your router's settings every time this happens (and it won't warn you, you'll have to figure it out yourself), or you'll have to set up a static IP as instructed.

PLease explain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom