Biometric Systems

biometric development possibl 4 a common programmer???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman Taneja

Right off the assembly line
helo every1
right nw i am btech student, i need to knw about the development of biometric systems for my 4th year project , i searched a lot bt no practical knwledge, tools used were provided ,
if any1 could help me.............
plzzzzzzzzz

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hmmm Biometric , can i know what kinda project you will be doing?
One of my class mate had done some thing called "Palm Printing" similar to fingure printing. I think he had used VC++ for the or maybe even MathLab. These kind of project are usually developed in VC++ , if you have knowledge of C# then you can give it a try. The programs usually involves lots of Data and lots of complex calculations. you need to have a good maths skills also.Be ready for loads of fourier transforms and stuff like that.

If you can give some more information then i think i can guide you.

Last edited:
OP
A

Aman Taneja

Right off the assembly line
thanks buddy,4 showing ur intrest,
i am focusing on retina scanner security systems,or even fingure print security systems ,lov to work on any of them, i am having knwldge of vc++ abit, but c# <<>> ,bt i wl take it on..... so if u cld plz help in the tools ur frnd used ,books concerned ........

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Its good to know that you have VC++ Knowledge. Stick to it , no need to C# i think. As it has been almost 1 year since i finished college , i have to recall a bit to find the correct books etc . keep your fingures crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom