Bharti >> Airtel>> For Roaming Customers >> from 15th FEB-07 :

No Roaming Activation Charges
Out Going Rs.2.40 per minute
Incoming Rs.1.75

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
But none other Operators dare to Declare same? so we can say Bharti Make others to follow them (after ordered by TRAI).

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I think this was in the news few days before. I saw it on Zee Business.
This will be the case with every mobile operator i guess.

Stick said:
But none other Operators dare to Declare same? so we can say Bharti Make others to follow them (after ordered by TRAI).

Hutch has also reduced the rates. Its not Airtel alone which has done it.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
BTW AFAIK the first one to announce rates slashing was IDEA as i enquired the CC about it on 9th Feb itself and they confirmed about it to me while airtel people said that there was gonna be a rate slash but asked me to call later for details as they were not provided with it

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
@Assasin Will be reduced. But Prepaid will enjoy more freedom.

@Pathik - WB not in NE states. Assam, Arunachal etc.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Yeah... it has to be reduced. Its not by Cellular Operator's will or conscience :D:D

It has been forced by TRAI for consumer benefit

Pathik

Google Bot
all cellular operators r bloody chors.. If not 4 trai they wdnt pass on any benefits to the customers..

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
ashu_dps said:
Yeah... it has to be reduced. Its not by Cellular Operator's will or conscience :D:D

It has been forced by TRAI for consumer benefit

Is there any WORD exist like consumer in India? :D:(

Each and every service provider openly loot consumers in India and thats why Multinational Entered in India. (vodafone, walmart with Bharti is latest to this list)

May God Save India.:mad:

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
TRAI directed them to remove the rental n set the ceiling while roaming @rs 1.75 for local n 2.40 for STD. The cellular operators made up to it precisely and set it exactly as their price, not even a single penny less and because TRAI didnt give any directive for SMS they have set the prices of SMS @Rs 3/msg(Be it local or STD). Much costlier than a call itself!!!
(I knw abt IDEA, dont knw abt other operators)

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
But do you know the call rate in India are one of the cheapest in the whole world. And it is the fastest growing telecomm market in the whole wide world........................................Cool or what.

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Crazy Kidd said:
But do you know the call rate in India are one of the cheapest in the whole world. And it is the fastest growing telecomm market in the whole wide world........................................Cool or what.

Cheap rate thats why fastest growing - simple:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom