[Complaint] Beware of " Deals On Online" site or "tab-laptop-pc" seller on ebay for Tablets and Mobile!!!!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hi everybody ,particularly the Kolkata and also the rest of India Forum members, never buy or approach to buy anything from this site:--->

*www.dealsononline.com

In eBay they are listed as seller :----> tab-laptop-pc

They are a bunch of thieves,fraudsters and scammers at the most. If you think of buying any premium based Tablet(China manufactured) or any Mobile such as Lenovo,Samsung,alike reputed manufacturer's products,THINK before putting your money.
It could be a used product , or with defects,or some accessories missing,and the most dangerous part is that delivery takes about a month or so even if you stay on Kolkata,where they are based.

In case of Refund,they will make unnecessary delays without any info. or reason on your query.

In ebay site they are listed as seller : "tab-laptop-pc"

NEVER EVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM THEM.

Initially I had purchased my PiPO Max M8-Pro Tablet from them,and the delivery mode was peculiar:--->
One of their subordinate peon staff(That person was a gentleman,obeying his Boss's order) contacted me,while I was returning Home from Office during evening hrs. A location before a sweet shop was fixed,and the Tablet just packed in the Box(OPEN with no special Packaging was handed over to me) was delivered after verifying me with my Mobile number.The earphones was also missing.
THAT TOO AFTER A PERIOD OF 22 DAYS AFTER I PREPAID THE AMOUNT.
All this occurred last year on Nov 2013. I kept quiet after I scolded the peon (Delivery Man) who was himself ashamed for this type of delivery.

Presently,last month on 26th of August 2014,I prepaid an amount of Rs.750/- for the Tablet case-cum-cover. After querying on Sept 10th 2014,I was informed that the product is not present(out of stock) and they are arranging for a refund.
Till today I was not been credited the refund,the query which I last had with them was on Sept.10 2014

tkin

Back to school!!
Their feedback seems to tell the story: eBay Feedback Profile for tab-laptop-pc

I for one make a point of only buying from sellers with 98%+ feedback with at least 1000+ feedbacks. Then I also go through their ratings once to see the rating for the item which I'm about to buy.

amjath

Human Spambot
Re: Beware of " Deals On Online" site or "tab-laptop-pc" seller on ebay for Tablets and Mobile!!!!

^^wow.. the guy is Rude. just too rude.

can you share the comment here, so that I can have fun too :p

- - - Updated - - -

OP thanks for the word of caution.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: Beware of " Deals On Online" site or "tab-laptop-pc" seller on ebay for Tablets and Mobile!!!!

can you share the comment here, so that I can have fun too :p

- - - Updated - - -

OP thanks for the word of caution.

Fun?? o_O

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
not so funny that i'd find them out and copy them one by one.. but lemme reach office, if i have some time, i'll make you laugh ;)

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

This tab-laptop-p* or deals on online is a total fraud organisation just like Data#ind.

- - - Updated - - -

The dealing fellow K*nar is a total shameless and a cheater guy.

Top Bottom