Best place to buy pc hardware

yasho2249

Broken In
This has nothing to do with any build or something. I am deciding on building a pc soo I wanted to know some good places to buy hardware from. Online as well as local shops will do. Just need genuine parts and good service for as cheap as possible. I live in Mumbai. I am ok with shops in Mumbai city as well as suburbs(western line prefered). Online will also do as long as service is good n they provide cash on delivery (my dad doesn't like his account details exposed).

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
As you are living in Mumbai, I have heard good things about Lamington road. There are also shops as well as online stores like Theitwares.com, Hardwire.in and Primeabgb. IIRC These three are based in Mumbai. As for the COD, it is difficult to find with dedicated online computer stores. You are better off with Amazon or Snapdeal if COD is the only option.

I have written an article on this topic in my website, you can check it here-
Online Stores to buy PC Hardware in India

OP
Y

yasho2249

Broken In
As you are living in Mumbai, I have heard good things about Lamington road. There are also shops as well as online stores like Theitwares.com, Hardwire.in and Primeabgb. IIRC These three are based in Mumbai. As for the COD, it is difficult to find with dedicated online computer stores. You are better off with Amazon or Snapdeal if COD is the only option.

I have written an article on this topic in my website, you can check it here-
Online Stores to buy PC Hardware in India
Nice. Primeabgb looks like a very reliable option bt the prices offered by Mdcomputers are great. There are also cash back n free games offers just like in US. N abt Lamington Road,yes I hav heard a lot abt their jaw dropping prices bt it seems like there are also a lot there selling fake products. Thats y I specified "genuine products". Anyways SMC seem to be the new one for me. Will check them out. Btw nice article ;-)

OP
Y

yasho2249

Broken In
Contacted MD Computers today. They do offer COD for other states too but no free shipping as of now.
Do u know any local good stores frm Lamington Road? Actually one of my acquaintance said that there a shop, one touch I guess, providing abt 15% discount if u get a full setup frm them as well as keyboard mouse n all those peripherals (except monitor) free. That looks a great deal, doesn't it? Bt raises questions too. Also he said that prices were similar to those on all these big stores.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
see I don't live in Mumbai so can't comment about the local shops. But about the deal, some shops do provide this type of complimentary service and discounts. Don't expect high quality peripherals.

Go there and do a bit of research. See what they have and how are their services. If it's good, then go for them.

OP
Y

yasho2249

Broken In
see I don't live in Mumbai so can't comment about the local shops. But about the deal, some shops do provide this type of complimentary service and discounts. Don't expect high quality peripherals.

Go there and do a bit of research. See what they have and how are their services. If it's good, then go for them.
Oh ok didn't knew that

OP
Y

yasho2249

Broken In
primeabgb provides good discount offline.
you just need bargaining skills
Soo bargaining works... Hmm. I thought it will be like a mall or something ...where u pick ur stuff go to the counter n pay without saying a word. Actually am building it for the first time. I hav a bit knowledge for hardware n software bt that was just for research n for friends. Soo when it came on actually buying I had no idea. Sry if am being stupid

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
You can buy from Acro Engineering Company.
They are the best shop to buy PC hardware in Mumbai

Address: Unit No. 1/C Ground floor, Laxmi Commercial Center, J.P. Nagar, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063

A

amit.tiger12

This has nothing to do with any build or something. I am deciding on building a pc soo I wanted to know some good places to buy hardware from. Online as well as local shops will do. Just need genuine parts and good service for as cheap as possible. I live in Mumbai. I am ok with shops in Mumbai city as well as suburbs(western line prefered). Online will also do as long as service is good n they provide cash on delivery (my dad doesn't like his account details exposed).

Lamington Road, near grant road, Mumbai. Best place for PC hardware.
Specific shop, PC Guide near Police Station.

For online MD computer is good. & primeagbg.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 118788

^ I will second that. You can also get them delivered to your home from some shops if you don't want to personally go down there to collect the system assuming that you will get the full system from a shop in Lamington. I will recommend PrimeABGB and MaxWorld Computers. You should ask for quotation for 2-3 shops, compare, bargain then get the best price possible. Good luck!

Top Bottom