Best Phone Around 8K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahari

In the zone
Well guyz, help me out with your suggestions.........I have a budget of 8k and my only MUST HAVE requirement is that it can accept MMC or SD card mainly.I want a versatile Mp3 player probably even FM with it. Camara is not the biggest issue the issue is music.........Well thnx for any help fellas. ;)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
There isn't any good phone left in the market which supports MMC and the only SD supporting phone in the market in ROKR E6, which is way beyond your budget. Looking at your requirements and budget, i'll recommend SE W700i.

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
well wat I meant by MMC or Sd card is I need some kind of extendable memory......... and btw if anyone can tell me the specific meamory card cost for 1GB,I will really appreciate it.

Thnx guys.

Pathik

Google Bot
Then u hav many options...
U ll get a 1gb micro/mini sd for 400 bucks..
U can get a 6233/k550i/3500c/w700i/w810i..

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
hmm which is THE best? and probably the cost too? [Me in chennai btw]

and btw whats the battery life?

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
hahahari said:
hmm which is THE best? and probably the cost too? [Me in chennai btw]

and btw whats the battery life?
u asking about mobile ?
if yes go for w810i or w700i for no-nonsense music mobiles

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'll suggest you buy only original memory cards. I've had a bad experience with one fake M2 that i bought. It only lasted a couple of days after purchase before getting permanently corrupted.

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
pathiks said:
Then u hav many options...
U ll get a 1gb micro/mini sd for 400 bucks..
U can get a 6233/k550i/3500c/w700i/w810i..

thnx krazy btw are these original costs???

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hahahari said:
Well guyz, help me out with your suggestions.........I have a budget of 8k and my only MUST HAVE requirement is that it can accept MMC or SD card mainly.I want a versatile Mp3 player probably even FM with it. Camara is not the biggest issue the issue is music.........Well thnx for any help fellas. ;)
8k, SD, music? Sorry pal! Outta luck!!!! No brand there which will satisfy all these needs.

Nokia 6233 - average music and cam, supports microSD
SE W700i - better music than 6233, average cam, supports Memory stick pro duo
SE K750i - music: somewhat between 6233 and W700i, great cam, supports Memory stick pro duo

I wouldn't recommend buying N3500 so soon.

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Wat would you guys say abt Nokia 5300 ???

does look large but the display size is awesome .....does anyone use it?? and wat is its battery life with continuous usage?

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Nokia 5300.... Used it for a month... it sux big time.... I wanted to buy this one but after testing it for a month I canceled it and bought N72.

Don't go for Nokia 5300.

If you are not so concerned about Brand you can check out some mobiles from Spice And Fly. They are cheap (in cost) but certainly not cheap quality.

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
thnx Quiz Master

Guess I will go for K550i then :) [A cristmas offer might as well bring the price down a bit]

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Guys is there any slow down for the phone if I add 2 GB card?

And is there any decrese ion the batter time if I patch the firmware with that of 610i???

Thnx for the help fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom