best Mobile under rs 7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
plz DIGIT members suggest the best mobile under rs 7000 .The mobile must contain
RADIO(Must)
Good display.
preferebly NOKIA or SE

aadipa

Padawan
SE K300i with Original SE FM Hansfree will be best buy...

you may get some good models in LG and Samsung too...

supernova

Mr. S Nova
U can even check out LG G1800 (i m using it)

-256k color screen
- 64 mb memory
- MP3 ringtones, mp3 player
- GPRS
- can store upto 275 messages
- 2 day battery life

@5700/-

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
LG B2000 - 65K+Probably the Best FM stereo--Price:4.9K

Samsung K230: Gr8 phone with 65K,1000phonebookentries, price: 5K.

Nokia 6610i : another gr8 phone with Stereo FM.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Haier Z100-monochrome with Stereo FM for only 2.4K

Haier Z300 65K,FM+ 3.6K

Nokia 6030- MONO FM,

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
If u dont want a camera(6610i cam is the worst cam i've ever seen) you can get 6610 - i think one of the best phones from nokia!
it's got a stereo FM.

bala4digit

Journeyman
Nokia 6030 is the best!!! and it is the latest one too....so u will not worry after buying!!!!

BTW : one advice .........why do u want radio......to listen songs.....yes....i know....but i want to give u a warning ......Radio in cellphones won't catch signals properly all the time!!!!.....so any song .....u can't hear it without holding/swaying your hands in awkward position!!!!.....so go for a mp3 player phone....will come in the same price...so if you can listen to around 50 songs....that will be more than enough....then you change them in your PC......if u buy a radio piece you will repent!!!.....this just my view!!!

BYE!!!

-MOJOJOJO-

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
well i'll suggest u to go for 6610i gr8 value for money.its a very decent fone with good keypad,k kinda camera,fm etc etc.one of the best fone i hav used till date.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
dont know but i've seen that 6610i is much slower than 6610(my dad used 6610 for 3 yrs)...may b coz of camera. and be reminded! only way to get the pics out of the phone is thru dku5(usb cable) or MMS...coz the infrared is only for phonebook entries. unlike 6020 where you can transfer images, amr/midi tones, softwares, contacts, videos(3gp) to other infrared devices or to pc.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
isit so?? i'll try again. but i tried with 6020/6600/6230

and also, in an image's option when i go to "send"
the image gets attached to mms.. there's no option like sent "via infrared" as in 6020/6600/6230

aadipa

Padawan
Biplav said:
dude pranay: infra red works for images in 6610i

Ir works for PC - 6610/6610i, not for phone to phone

also u need to use PC-Suite to transfer files, not like in SE where u can directly transfer without any extra software.

lighthouse911

Broken In
I think Samsung C230 or nokia 6030 will be gr8 fr u

and yeah if u r willin to pay 7k then X620 frm samsung is a great camera phone with good screen

musafir

Broken In
it's also about preferance...noika is vey good but i prefer samsung since i have been using onw for about 3 years. very good build quality

bendre123

Broken In
i think nokia 6030 is not very good option
either go for nokia 6610i or nokia c230
because when i compare N6030 to N6610i
its sound is very low and it is also not stereo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom