Best High End GPS Solution!

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hello!
I am looking for a new GPS solution for my dad's new car(Renault Duster! :D ). I looked into the Digit's best buy winner the MapMyIndia Zx250
But because I also want the GPS to have good quality multimedia support I was disgusted by the 480 x 272 resolution on a 5 inch Display!
Now I want to know what should I go for?
My MAX Budget is 16K
Here are my options:
1. Load the MapMyIndia app on my Sony Xperia P(Will the navigation be as good as, say the ZX250)?
2. Should I get the CARPAD 5 from MapMyIndia(Although that would be going over my budget)
3. Go ahead with the ZX250 and get a Nexus 7 later on for media consumption.
4. Look into options by TomTom and Garmin?
Any other suggestions?

Naxal

Little Kid
MapMyIndia software in your Sony Phone wont be a bad idea.

It would reduce the burden of carrying more item while in travel but down side would be, it wont be a car part rather attached one single individual so wont be available for second user :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
If you want to have a dedicated GPS Navigation device just for show or just for the heck of it then use what ever looks good/fits your vehicle.. I recommend buying Garmin Products as they have the bestbuild

If you really want offline maps the save the money for the dedicated device and buy a high end large screen mobile and buy the map pack from your favorite map provider..

I was completely working in GPS and related technologies for two years (two years ago). we even had our own branded navigation devices. all devices came from china with our label.

Top Bottom