best gaming phone under 7k

Minion

Conversation Architect
@Op before buying anything i suggest you to watch reviews on youtube then decide.Within your budget there is huwaie honour holly,karbonn sparkel V and Moto E if you don't care about camera.
I would not suggest Redmi 1S though it is a good phone but it has many issues like build quality,heating issue,call quality and ram management.
Rest is upto you.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Redmi 1s is still known for its heating issues.

yep but if hes keen on a "gaming phone"its the best bet he has i guess
otherwise theres always Moto E which is the safest bet in this category

- - - Updated - - -

those saying karbonn ,huawei are better than xiaomi.....what?? I would say xiaomi is any day better than karbonn,micromax,huawei in terms of build quality,heating,call quality and ram management
If you really want to suggest something safer and better to buy than xiaomi overall its the Moto E or even Zenfone not crappy products like karbonn etc
stick to Moto E,Redmi 1s or zenfone depending on preference, all other phones in this category are not worth it

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
@Kkn I don't want to start a war but Kkn stop behaving like you know it all and every one here is dumb.Xiaomi is very new to india and people are saying no parts are available in xiaomi service center till now.Huwaie on other hand started selling their phone around 2012 and they have come a long way since then.
Xiaomi 1S was a good phone when no good alternatives were available it is even same with moto E and Snapdragon 400 alone can't make a phone good softwares does matter too.No one can deny that MIUI v5 is very buggy.

Don't underestimate Android one devices they uses google certified hardwares and stock rom and have much smoother and responsive UI,Better battery backup yes even with 1700 Mah battery it can last one day with medium use.

And zenphone 4 it got worst battery backup can't last a day.

$hadow

Geek in making
I have seen micromax android 1 phone, Redmi 1s and Moto E and if I had to compare I would get moto E though it doesn't have the best camera in this range but what it offers it is absolutely worth it.

Reloaded

In the zone
Moto e or Spice Android One Dream.

I have moto e, gaming performance and built quality is excellent.

Redmi 1s is a complete no it doesn't perform well. It has ram issues and app force closes.

Moving on, what kind of price segments are you targeting in India?
We’re not looking at segmentation. We’re looking for these magic price points. We’re not actively saying that let’s make a device that we can sell for say Rs 18,999. Xiaomi has two kinds of devices, one is the high-end absolutely uncompromised Mi family and then there’s the Redmi family, which is high-end but with some compromises.

Xiaomi's Hugo Barra talks Mi3 shortage, strategy, Mi4 and more | Digit.in

Buy anything but not Redmi 1s :p

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
@ minion i happen to have a lot of friends who keep buying new products etc and some even own their own shops
sadly India is full of gullible people who wont research before buying and end up something just because it looks better on paper and regret later
as for quality huawei<<<<xiaomi , i have seen the xiaomi redmi 1s and huawei honor in my friends hands,the xiaomi redmi 1s is an excellent handset,cant say the same for huawei products or even xiaomi mi3
also calling MIUI buggy is kinda wrong when you compare it to huawei's even buggier ROM
if theres a perfect software phone in this price range its the Moto E,stock android is the best android experience
also huawei ships with unnecessary bloat,xiaomi also does but not as much as huawei
Moto's "bloat" is actually rather useful and well made
android one is bad,firstly it uses mediatek cpus which dont support alot of apps,roms etc
secondly android one oems like micromax,spice and karbonn are pathetic and well known brands for issues with their phones and service centre,if you want proof the forums are full of people having issues with service
Moto has the best service in this lot
zenfone 4 battery life isnt as bad as you like to think,my friend has one after his S3 suffered a major fall and shattered
it easily lasts him a day
i dont think xiaomi,Moto and huawei battery life will be any more than the zenfone 4
also comparing battery capacity in an android phone is pointless
my cousins moto e and my nexus 5 both have 2000mah batteries but despite this my nexus 5 gets nearly double the battery life of the moto e
so next time before calling me smart and others fools etc and giving such dialogues , you should know that I get to interact with alot of devices on a daily basis in some way or another so I have an excellent insight into alot of handsets etc and know all their pros and cons

OP
T

techinewbei

Broken In
guyz relax its all just a matter of opinion and experience,its great to see you guying helping me a lot thank you.

thanx for all your help but did anyone used lava iris fuel 50 seems to be nice as redmi 1s and honor holly both are now hard to get due to stock issue

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
guyz relax its all just a matter of opinion and experience,its great to see you guying helping me a lot thank you.

thanx for all your help but did anyone used lava iris fuel 50 seems to be nice as redmi 1s and honor holly both are now hard to get due to stock issue

avoid Lava at all costs thats even worse :p
I suggest you wait for restock or get Moto E or some of the other mentioned phones instead

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

$hit screen resolution 480x854
not even worth considering

$hadow

Geek in making
BTW geekbench noted a trial run of moto e 2014 (probably). Looks to me that the next iteration is coming out soon.

Minion

Conversation Architect
@ minion i happen to have a lot of friends who keep buying new products etc and some even own their own shops
sadly India is full of gullible people who wont research before buying and end up something just because it looks better on paper and regret later
as for quality huawei<<<<xiaomi , i have seen the xiaomi redmi 1s and huawei honor in my friends hands,the xiaomi redmi 1s is an excellent handset,cant say the same for huawei products or even xiaomi mi3
also calling MIUI buggy is kinda wrong when you compare it to huawei's even buggier ROM
if theres a perfect software phone in this price range its the Moto E,stock android is the best android experience
also huawei ships with unnecessary bloat,xiaomi also does but not as much as huawei
Moto's "bloat" is actually rather useful and well made
android one is bad,firstly it uses mediatek cpus which dont support alot of apps,roms etc
secondly android one oems like micromax,spice and karbonn are pathetic and well known brands for issues with their phones and service centre,if you want proof the forums are full of people having issues with service
Moto has the best service in this lot
zenfone 4 battery life isnt as bad as you like to think,my friend has one after his S3 suffered a major fall and shattered
it easily lasts him a day
i dont think xiaomi,Moto and huawei battery life will be any more than the zenfone 4
also comparing battery capacity in an android phone is pointless
my cousins moto e and my nexus 5 both have 2000mah batteries but despite this my nexus 5 gets nearly double the battery life of the moto e
so next time before calling me smart and others fools etc and giving such dialogues , you should know that I get to interact with alot of devices on a daily basis in some way or another so I have an excellent insight into alot of handsets etc and know all their pros and cons

Some day back you are against Xiaomi and now supporting them
*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/1...iaomi-exclusive-centres.html?highlight=xiaomi

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/1...iaomi-exclusive-centres.html?highlight=xiaomi

against huawei ,karbonn,micromax etc its obvious that xiaomi is better
if its Moto vs xiaomi vs LG or something like that obviously xiaomi is not the best buy there
dont mislead using my posts

- - - Updated - - -

BTW geekbench noted a trial run of moto e 2014 (probably). Looks to me that the next iteration is coming out soon.

yeah i think op should wait for january or something if possible,a 2nd gen Moto E is obviously incoming given that Moto X 2014 and Moto G 2014 are already out now

OP
T

techinewbei

Broken In
can custom rom on redmi 1s fix the heating and lag issues,i ordered redmi 1s as evrythng else is out of stock and my old galaxy is gone.

hope nothing goes wrong, trying my luck.

- - - Updated - - -

bro can't wait all my work been paused due to phone only

- - - Updated - - -

one of my frnd is working in htc service centre and the same owner owns xiaomi service centre in odisha and he confirmed that now parts are available.

$hadow

Geek in making
against huawei ,karbonn,micromax etc its obvious that xiaomi is better
if its Moto vs xiaomi vs LG or something like that obviously xiaomi is not the best buy there
dont mislead using my posts

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i think op should wait for january or something if possible,a 2nd gen Moto E is obviously incoming given that Moto X 2014 and Moto G 2014 are already out now

That is what the doctor ordered as far as purchase is concerned from my point of view.

Ankit Sanodiya

Right off the assembly line
I think so that you should go for the huawei honor holly, if it comes with the stock android. The problem with the Xiaomi redmi 1s is that it has poor ram management, so it becomes difficult for the phone to handle high end games (I am a Redmi 1s user). If your purpose is only gaming, then you should definitely go with the Micromax Unite 2(8gb) it handles larger games smoothly and with no lags at all.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^op already got his amswers a month ago,also i wouldnt recommend MMX and Huawei over say a Moto or some other brand
even if you would have suggested Yureka,i would still have agreed

Top Bottom