Best Gaming Laptop Under 60k

H2O

Journeyman
Hello Everyone. A friend of mine is looking for a gaming laptop under Rs 60k INR. Please give some suggestions!

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

Rs 60,000 INR.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen.

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?

Browsing, Multimedia and Gaming. Games like FIFA and all.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

No particular dislike for any brands but the after sales service need to be good. He lives in Bangalore.

5) Anything else you would like to say?

HD or Full HD would be fine. Full HD preference.

Normal Battery Back-Up.

No such preferred places to buy. Open to buy from local shops in Bangalore or from sites like Amazon or Flipkart.

But can't import it from outside. Have to buy it from within India.

Thanks. :)

billubakra

Conversation Architect
From my personal experience, never use a laptop for gaming. Even the special gaming laptops will give up after certain months if you use it for gaming say the fan, battery etc. So, of the little what I know build a gaming desktop in that budget. Wait for the senior members to give you the best advice. Even if your friend decides for a laptop tell him not to go for Harassement-Packard.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Ask him to wait for Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop - Intel i7 Quad-Core | Dell United States

Unless dell india goes full retard with pricing, this should be available for 60k.

- - - Updated - - -

Dell India CC said it should be here in 2 weeks but I'm sure that they will mess-up the pricing.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Ask him to wait for Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop - Intel i7 Quad-Core | Dell United States

Unless dell india goes full retard with pricing, this should be available for 60k.

- - - Updated - - -

Dell India CC said it should be here in 2 weeks but I'm sure that they will mess-up the pricing.

Brother that lappy is a beast. An offtopic question, is high end gaming for long hours suggested/recommended on laptops?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
This is actually sad. I bought my current Inspiron 15r special edition for 56k. It had an i5+7730m which was a pretty decent gpu for the budget. It lasted me 4 years.
And now when I see laptops with decent gpu,there is absolutely nothing in 60-70k budget. Like there is literally no competitive gpu in that budget. All shitty 950/940m and amd m370/440s. That is garbage.That is actually crazy.
The closest right now is the MSI GP62 with the 1050 and 7th gen i7 and that is 89k.
This makes me sad.

Top Bottom