Best free app for file transfer pc to android

andy_65_in

Padawan
please advice...looking for free app..shouldnt be a chinese type which has access to all your text msg contents etc...eg i use net banking..hemce require a safe app...to transfer photos and files

meetdilip

Computer Addict
ES File Explorer can do it on both Windows and Linux if you have it installed on your Android phone.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does Mixplorer has a feature where it can share files on mobile by opening a url in browser on pc? Reading its description seems that it does but not sure whether/how well it works & if any additional requirement like specific browser on pc etc.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Does Mixplorer has a feature where it can share files on mobile by opening a url in browser on pc? Reading its description seems that it does but not sure whether/how well it works & if any additional requirement like specific browser on pc etc.
Check WiFi file transfer/explorer for that.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Using the one in Xplore File Manager. I've been using the file system since my S60 days and feel it's the best file manager(although the UI is dated now).

Minion

Conversation Architect
Use Silfer file transfer
SilFer File Transfer

You need to install windows version on Laptop/PC and android.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
To use PushBullet, one needs to be connected to internet. Its better to use File Managers on android phones like Solid Explorer by giving access to a particular directory on the PC and transfer the files. To connect, one can create a hotspot on PC and connect from phone by switching on Wifi on the phone and selecting the PC's hotspot network.
No need to use Xender/ShareIt like apps anymore.

Top Bottom