BEST EARBUDS? - UNDER RS.3000-RS.3500

Hello,
to all of you.

I need to purchase Bluetooth Earbuds, Please suggest me some good one with good Sound Quality and Battery life, my budget is Rs.3000 - Rs.3500.Thank You.
Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,

Respected Members,

I was waiting for the reply, but could not get any reply, I think I posted in a wrong section,

Actually I want to buy the

1. Noise Shots X5 Charge Truly Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Mic (Black, Gray, In the Ear) :

Noise Shots X5 Charge Truly Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Mic Price in India - Buy Noise Shots X5 Charge Truly Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Mic Online - Noise : Flipkart.com!

I know its out of my budget but I can extend my budget, Actually I don't know much about these Bluetooth Headsets, Please tell me Is it worth to buy? or Should I go for some another brand's headsets? Please reply.
Thank You.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hello,
Thanks for this reply.Can you please tell me How's this?

Boat Airdopes - 201

*www.amazon.in/Airdopes-201-Play-Time-Resistance-Integrated/dp/B07VTQGCF4/ref=sr_1_10?qid=1565887109&refinements=p_15:Boat&s=electronics&smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&sr=1-10
Please check Amazon reviews/YT to know about the sound quality. Since they are a new company so their cs is very responsive., that's the only thing that I can tell you.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you.

Firstly, I apologize for opening this old thread, actually I saw Noise X5 shots on clubfactory.com App that is just for Rs.2499, I want to know Is it safe to buy from there? The seller is Indian.Please reply.Thank You.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hello,
to all of you.

Firstly, I apologize for opening this old thread, actually I saw Noise X5 shots on clubfactory.com App that is just for Rs.2499, I want to know Is it safe to buy from there? The seller is Indian.Please reply.Thank You.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Avoid it from that site. Boats and Noise sell chinese manufactured products after branding them. Boats has a solid market share.

Top Bottom