Best, cheapest and fastest S60 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
HI Guys

I was wondering which is the best, fastest and price conscious mobile in S60 series ? Any inputs

Thnx
Sumit

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
thnx guys but E50 is good than N70 ? also from indiagsm.com i saw

Symbian OS 9.1, S60 3rd edition installed ..has the phone got two OS ??

also can Sony W700i 1GB card can fit in E50 or N70 slot ?

and wat abt battery life of E50 vs N70 ?

K

krazyfrog

S60 v9.1 is also called as S60 3rd edition. E50 and N70 are evenly matched. E50 has better display, newer os and has a slim sleek body. N70 on the other hand has 3G with front video camera, 2mpix camera with flash and CIF resolution video recording and has lots more software written for it. You cannot use W700i memory card (MS PRO DUO) in either E50 (microSD) or N70 (DV RS-MMC). My suggestion would be to go for 5700 which is better than both these phones.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hi krazy..I think Nokia 5700's price is a bit high 14600/-..Wat are the features it score over E50 or N70 ? I want good battery life

K

krazyfrog

It has a unique form factor with a rotating block with regular keypad on one side and music keys on other side. It has a 16M colour QVGA display, stereo speakers, A2DP and excellent sound quality.

K

krazyfrog

No. OS v7 and v8 apps/games/themes don't run on OS v9.1. There are apps specifically designed for this version. They have .sisx extension.

K

krazyfrog

There's a whole lotta full and pirated stuff available for the new os too. You just have to search it.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
for me cheapest would be Nokia 6630. 3230 & 6681 were launched after it, but yet are priced low coz they crappy. 1-1.5k higher price is justified by 6630 rock solid stability and fast proccy.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Dude, dont go for S60v2 or S60v1. Be uptodate, for your cheapest budget, you wont be able to get S60v3fp1, better go for E50 which comes for around 10K. Or go for Nokia 3250, which shall be around 12K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom