Best Camera focused but All Rounder Android Phone in less than 40k

bubusam13

Human
Which one you got ? We own S22, S22 ultra, S23, and S22 pictures are great compared to s23 which gives a warn tone to tbe pictures.

Avoid Flopkart, in my recent order of a Hard water softener, I got an "used" "first copy" with damaged factory box. Same I ordered from Amazon the next day, received a genuine one, just Rs 25 costlier than Flopkart.

Did you try Samsung official store ?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I got S23 finally yesterday from the store.
FK experience let me not trust it completely. And I ended up saving more money.

Compared to 50k on FK (on the 256 GB variant), I got the phone at 49k from store, and they also bundled, travel adapter, screenguard and transparent case, which I would have to buy separately on FK.

I got the cream color and the device seems rock solid.
Too fast. Retains lots of apps in memory, and have lots of software feature to explore.

On hardware front it's a beauty! Will post some pics later.

bubusam13

Human
That's a nice deal. Which store sold you the bundle if you care to share ?
The AI build in one UI is wonderful. I am sure you will be clicking more pictures now than before. Try the portrait mode, 3x zoom. That dedicated camera does wonders.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That's a nice deal. Which store sold you the bundle if you care to share ?
The AI build in one UI is wonderful. I am sure you will be clicking more pictures now than before. Try the portrait mode, 3x zoom. That dedicated camera does wonders.
Well that's from a local Samsung store in Delhi.
I wasn't expecting a discount and charger in bundle. But that's because they used my own Samsung store creds to fund those. Nothing is free.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Posting some pics:

1000014337.jpg

1000014432.jpg

1000014433.jpg

1000014434.jpg

1000014435.jpg