Best Android tablet with high resolution display with qhd+ at lowest price.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I want to buy a new tablet with low specifications but with high resolution display with qhd+ type.

At present Apple ipad has the highest resolution with DCI-P3 feature. But I can't spend 50000 to 60000 and so I am searching for android tablet.

I found that Xiaomi pad 5 has similar features like DCI-P3 and wqhd+ display and it costs around 26000.

Still I want a new tablet with even lower spec but with qhd+ resolution and if possible OLED display.

I found OLED display tablet from lenevo ie., Lenevo tab p11 pro, lenevo p12 pro etc., but it's cost is around 27000.

All of the above comes with octa core processors like Qualcomm 860 etc., and has nice features but costs lot.

My requirement is I want a new tablet with quad core processor, 1gb to 2gb ram, micro SD card support but with high resolution display and if possible OLED display.

I found realme tab which has WUXGA display and nokia tab T20 which has 2k resolution.

Mainly I want to read ebooks and so low resolution display can cause eye strain. Rarely I will see movies.

Can anyone of you suggest a new android tablet with high resolution display and with atleast qhd+ display type, quad core processor is enough as it cost less.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
May I know which tablet comes with qhd+ resolution above 4gb ram is acceptable but cost must be low.

What is 2k resolution, WUXGA. All features of realme pad are ok to me but not display.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Xiaomi pad 5 is in competition with iPad and costs half the price of ipad.

I want to know any other tablet with highest quality display.

For 25k tablet, Mi Pad 5 has no competition last I checked. Apple iPad is there but costs more. Both lack OLED, but have great displays nonetheless.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Amazon Kindle fire tablet comes with 6.8 inch and 7 inch as I have seen now.

Is there any tablet with 8 inch ebook reader.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
May I know about ink reader tablets with names. I have not heard about them upto now. Does these have display which impose less strain to eye's.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
There are not many brands but you can select from Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Boox.

Yes it has ink technology which has no strain on eyes and you will feel as if you are reading a real book.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If you are considering Amazon Kindle, then remember that it's best when the book doesn't have colored pages. Even if book contains colored pages, those will be displayed as Black and White. So if you are planning to use the Kindle for such books, then you may be disappointed. Also, Kindle supports only .az3 and .pdf files. Other extension files will end up with wrong formatting of the text.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
If you are considering Amazon Kindle, then remember that it's best when the book doesn't have colored pages. Even if book contains colored pages, those will be displayed as Black and White. So if you are planning to use the Kindle for such books, then you may be disappointed. Also, Kindle supports only .az3 and .pdf files. Other extension files will end up with wrong formatting of the text.
Does this apply for other e ink reader tablets.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi upto now I have seen specs of a number of tablets and found that nokia tab T20 has 2k resolution which is approximately equal to qhd.

Here 2k resolution has 2000 pixels and qhd has 2500 pixels.

So I think it is better to choose nokia tab T20 as it comes reasonable price than other's.

Top Bottom