Best Android Smartphone for around Rs. 12,000

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ Extend a little more & get Galaxy S Advanced.

Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 - Buy Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 Metallic Black Online at Best Prices in India - Samsung: Flipkart.com

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
What is this network problem in the Samsung Galaxy S Advance that you speak of?
Actually I too am on the look out for this phone especially after the dissappointment of the Xperia L. Is this problem serious enough to may be cause a rethink?
And why do you say that its going to go out of market? Is it going to be discontinued? If that is indeed the case then I think that its slightly strange considering that it just recieved its Jelly Bean update, so I would think that it made sense to continue selling it...

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ check this video... & read coments, Also u can search google for this issue.

Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 Signal dropping issue - Poor Samsung Customer Service - YouTube

elafanto

Journeyman
You may get S Advannce here [Homeshop18] Flat 10% Off On Smartphones!! with 10% less final price is about 13k

OP
M

mohsinulhaq

Right off the assembly line
Galaxy S Advance very old, still running gingerbread...um thnkng of buying Canvas 2 Plus, exept resolution, all are just the best in it...

shreymittal

Being Human
Galaxy S Advance very old, still running gingerbread...um thnkng of buying Canvas 2 Plus, exept resolution, all are just the best in it...

Yup its old but still it can put some phones to shame in this price and get your facts right buddy now its running jellybean 4.1.2. Canvas is nothing otherthan piece of junk/trash go ahead with your canvas purchase. GOOD LUCK.

gt@_guy

Broken In
Go with canvas ..!
Some might say it has bad A.S.S ...... But they have improved a LOT from past guys..........
One of my friend managed to damage his a50's loudspeaker (By increasing output from engineering mode) and SVC guys here @ (Jabalpur) Straight away replaced the phone with a new one without even asking...

Myself using mmx A73 from past 1 year NO PROBLEMS AT ALL ...! (Guess i'm lucky)

shreymittal

Being Human
Go with canvas ..!
Some might say it has bad A.S.S ...... But they have improved a LOT from past guys..........
One of my friend managed to damage his a50's loudspeaker (By increasing output from engineering mode) and SVC guys here @ (Jabalpur) Straight away replaced the phone with a new one without even asking...

Myself using mmx A73 from past 1 year NO PROBLEMS AT ALL ...! (Guess i'm lucky)

You Damn Lucky..A year with MMX + no probs next to impossible

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
^^ check this video... & read coments, Also u can search google for this issue.

Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 Signal dropping issue - Poor Samsung Customer Service - YouTube

Is this problem bad enough to walk away from getting it then?

Nope i am not having any issues with the phone

P.S: I'm using 3G each and every min.

How is that possible? Please correct me if I am wrong but in gsm mode I guess only 2G is possible...

BombayBoy

Journeyman
Is this problem bad enough to walk away from getting it then?

How is that possible? Please correct me if I am wrong but in gsm mode I guess only 2G is possible...

The phone is the best value for money proposition out there. If you are happy with the big screen local brands, your choices.

I'm typing from one. No problems whatsoever. I get coverage at places where the little neo V failed.

Get it while you can. Going out of stock everywhere.

Yes. If the network mode is set to GSM Only, the phone will work only on 2G networks.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
If u want to go for local brands then grab a canvas 2 A110, My friend recently upgraded it to JB & it's smooth now. He is using it from last 6 months with no probs.

Top Bottom