Best affordable Bluetooth audio receiver for mobile.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I have smartphone with Bluetooth option. I want to use Bluetooth audio receiver with smartphone.

Previously when I was listening music directly from smartphone it has accidentally felt down and broken. After that I brought xiomi Bluetooth audio receiver. When I want to listen music instead of connecting directly to smartphone I connected to Bluetooth audio receiver and started listening. In this way the smartphone was safe up to one year.

Now the mi Bluetooth audio receiver is not working properly. This particular product ie., mi Bluetooth audio receiver worked very fine with good sound quality but accidentally it also felt down and stopped working. Then I ordered the following item from Amazon

Kingsgate Bt440 Wireless Bluetooth Receiver.

First two days it worked fine but at present I am unable to listen music just for 90 minutes but at starting I was able to listen music up to 180 minutes.

Actually my need is I want a module which has aux output port with Bluetooth pairing feature with smartphone and also battery backup up to three hours. I don't need any specialized features such as HiFi audio, hires audio etc.,.

I searched Amazon.in for "Bluetooth audio receiver" and I got hundreds of products. I think that 90% of these products are not durable. Some of them are very cheap like 200 Indian currency and some even 100 Indian currency and some for example Logitech Bluetooth audio receiver is 2500 Indian currency.

I selected a product from iball company with name " iball Bluetooth audio receiver ". This product is perfectly suited for all my needs and costs 700 Indian currency. Unfortunately it is USB powered and it doesn't have any inbuilt battery.

Currently my budget is 600 to 700 Indian currency.

Please try to suggest any Bluetooth audio receiver which has minimum features and highly durable with in my budget.

Regards,
Rupesh.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I have chosen the following product which is available from aliexpress and it takes 28 days to ship to my address. It has 300 mah battery and also Bluetooth 5.1 compatible. Unfortunately it is not available in India. It costs only 300 Indian currency.

Rovtop Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver Car Kit

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Can anyone of you examine the following product

Klassy v5.0 Car Bluetooth Device with Audio Receiver Price in India - Buy Klassy v5.0 Car Bluetooth Device with Audio Receiver Online at Flipkart.com

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Then get this:
Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver - Audio
At present I am using the same product.

It has a small button to switch it on or off and pause and resume and unfortunately the button is not working. Everything is working fine except this button.

Is there any way to open the product and make repair.

The product I specified in my previous post ie., klassy v5.0 costs only 250 rupees and so can I try it.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I bought Philips shb 1008/37 Bluetooth receiver and it costs 680/- rupees which is available from Amazon.

It is affordable and also sound quality is good.

If anyone of you want to try Bluetooth receiver for mobile I strongly recommend this product.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
That's nice. What backup you are getting on your receiver right now.
Could you also post the link to the product page on Amazon? It would help people coming here to forum with similar queries.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
If I charge this product for two hours I am able to listen up to 6 hours of music.

Check the following link

*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01KA73UDG/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_track_package_o1_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

toshar

New to this forum
Hi I bought Philips shb 1008/37 Bluetooth receiver and it costs 680/- rupees which is available from Amazon.

It is affordable and also sound quality is good.

If anyone of you want to try Bluetooth receiver for mobile I strongly recommend this product.
Nice. I was also in search of BT receiver but later dropped the idea as sound quality is compromised in most or many BT receivers, Many outputs only MONO audio and I bought a 4 pole Aux wire to hook my helmet audio to phone which I fix on a mount on bike's handlebar.
Is Phillips the same as a wired audio or ?

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Nice. I was also in search of BT receiver but later dropped the idea as sound quality is compromised in most or many BT receivers, Many outputs only MONO audio and I bought a 4 pole Aux wire to hook my helmet audio to phone which I fix on a mount on bike's handlebar.
Is Phillips the same as a wired audio or ?
Actually the latest version of Bluetooth is 5.0 and it can be found on modern Android smartphones which have Qualcomm snapdragon 845 and above processors.

Some of the smartphones which has 845 processors are LG g7, LG v35, Xiaomi poco f1 etc.,. These costs below 22000 rupees.

I don't know which smartphone you are using.

There are Bluetooth receivers especially for 5.0 version. The output quality from these Bluetooth 5.0 receivers will be high compared to others.

For me the output quality from Phillips is acceptable. Recently I bought a new Phillips shb 1008 for my friend and also he said that the output quality is good.

I am suggesting you to search for Xiaomi mi air dots which you can get below 1000 rupees.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

toshar

New to this forum
I don't know which smartphone you are using.
I am suggesting you to search for Xiaomi mi air dots which you can get below 1000 rupees.

I use Iphone 5S which simply denies to lag or die on, doing all the good mobile functions in a small form factor. I was ready to buy latest SE 2020 but I have no solid reasons to spend 40k during lockdown on a device similar to mine.

After college I never spend money on sennheiser or skullcandies or soundmagic or bose or such brands, instead I use 250 rupee miniso teddy bear earphones which literally gives exact sound quality, never comes out of my ears while field work or workouts or when I wear my snug Helmet. They keep outside sound away with good volumes during frequent interstate bike rides. If they go kaput I simply buy another piece for 250. For me, they get the job done with flying colors.. its just the wire between me and them which I want to cut without affecting sound quality, fit, isolation.

I once tried a friend's Boat wireless earphones costing around 1.5k which sounded hollow and soul less to me and may be that's the reason I never trusted wireless personal music equipment, thinking they all lacks that X factor which only wires can fullfill. Though I use bluetooth of Saregama retro player which never meant to output quality sound.

I would love to buy a proper wireless earbuds if they sound just like the same. What should I look for in market in croma or vijay sales store as they have demo pieces available. Where can I find Airdots for 1k? Amazon has it for 2k..

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
LG has launched LG g8x and it has oled screen, Qualcomm 855 processor, dual screen, water resistant, 32 bit hifi quad dac, dtsx surround, 7.1 channel, Google assistant, ip 68 military grade etc., and it costs about 42000.

Previous version of LG ie., LG g7 plus thinq which I am is same as g8x except dual screen and oled. It costs 21500 only and is available from Amazon.

Why I have mentioned above is that iPhone costs a lot and that too it can't work with other devices like Bluetooth receiver.

G7 and g8x produce high quality audio as they have 32 bit hifi quad dac.

I am suggesting you to sell your present iPhone to others for second hand and buy any of LG g7 or LG g8 or LG v35 etc., which has 32 bit hifi quad dac.

Have a look at the following for Xiaomi air dots which has Bluetooth5.0

*www.ezyekart.com/collections/bluet...HKgNMKHwlvRjPpct6bvB2CeisX3qNOKxoCvnEQAvD_BwE

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom