Best 3 Android Tablets which support Gaming

ashusood331

Broken In
Need to know which tablet support games better. Among many Android tablets available in the market, which one is the best to provide the smoothest gaming experience. Do I really have to look for Android support system for buying a gaming tablet or does the Windows or other OS support best gaming fun.

Ranking based on games available in app store

1. IPad mini or iPad based on IOS operating system
2. Nexus 7 2013 based on android operating system

IOS support tablet optimised games where in android games are not optimised

In my opinion IOS is best for gaming and if you buy one do play infinity blade series

Superayush

Tech lover
How about this one
XOLO Play Tegra Note Tablet Price in India - Buy XOLO Play Tegra Note Tablet 16 GB Online - XOLO: Flipkart.com

Dedicated for gaming tablet but ofc if u can rely on the brand..

OP
A

ashusood331

Broken In
Ranking based on games available in app store

1. IPad mini or iPad based on IOS operating system
2. Nexus 7 2013 based on android operating system

IOS support tablet optimised games where in android games are not optimised

In my opinion IOS is best for gaming and if you buy one do play infinity blade series

Do infinity blade series game comes inbuilt in Apple iPad mini which I am planning to buy from Apple ipad Mini 16GB with Wi-Fi and Cellular Black-Slate: Price, Reviews, Specification, Buy Online - Snapdeal.com or i have to download the game app.

How about this one
XOLO Play Tegra Note Tablet Price in India - Buy XOLO Play Tegra Note Tablet 16 GB Online - XOLO: Flipkart.com

Dedicated for gaming tablet but ofc if u can rely on the brand..
Its more on "if you can rely on nVidia." All The Tegra Notes made by EVGA,XOLO,Gigabyte etc etc are pretty much identical apart from the sales service. These "brands" cant even put their own gimmicks in it as nVidia has a tight leash on it. Dont worry on the quality, worry about the after sales service.

Regarding gaming performance, the Tegra 4 beats the Snapdragon SOC of Nexus,even in Off-screen 1080p benchmarks. But numbers are just numbers. Here is a lowdown of real world factors-

1)All games on Nexus will be at upscaled 1080p meaning games will look sharper (not necessarily better)
2)MOST games on Nexus will look better due to awesome color reproduction compared to the washout colors of Tegra Note
However, many games feature Tegra exclusive graphical effects, so Tegra Note takes an advantage here. Take a look at this-->*www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKlb5C03pw0<--This may probably sway you to camp nVidia
3)All games will run longer on Tegra Note due to lower resolution screen
4)More games will be available on Tegra Note due to Tegra exclusives. And Tegra exclusives are the bomb! If you wanna offset this unfair advantage, get the 2012 version of Nexus for Rs9900 which has Tegra 3(but the next gen graphical effects are not guaranteed)
5) In the next few years when tablet games reaches console level, the Snapdragon SoC may not be able to feed enough power to the 1080p display. Tegra Note with 720p display, at least for me, gives a 2-3 year future proofing assurance.

TL:DR, just Google up Tegra Optimised games and exclusives. Look at the graphical comparison and its up to you to decide whether the low resolution display is worth the sacrifice for the large list of exclusive games and large list of games which look better due to Tegra specific graphical enhancements.
(note: some of these games are crappy :Dl)

- - - Updated - - -

Do infinity blade series game comes inbuilt in Apple iPad mini which I am planning to buy from Apple ipad Mini 16GB with Wi-Fi and Cellular Black-Slate: Price, Reviews, Specification, Buy Online - Snapdeal.com or i have to download the game app.

Dont expect to play Infinity Blade 3 smoothly on the el cheapo version of the iPad Mini.
Infinity Blade 3 requires a beefy GPU like the one on iPad 4th Gen, iPad Mini RETINA or iPhone 5/5s. I have played Infinity Blade 2 on an iPhone 4 and it lags + the phone becomes hot like an oven in 10 mins.

OP
A

ashusood331

Broken In
Is there any Samsung or Sony tablet in price range of 40K which can support gaming & has calling feature too. The graphic display for games is more important as earlier I played on the Sony Xperia Z and few games came out to be a real fun. Can anyone name few models as I am not able to make up on the iPad & Xperia Z which are both not the latest.

@ashusood331
First of all, even those crappy Rs4,000 Akash tablets support gaming. If you mean high end gaming then even a Rs9,000 Nexus 2012 can handle the most graphic intense games. If u want to blow your money on bigger tablets go for Xperia Tab Z, iPad Air Retina or Galaxy Note 12(if you like to draw)
If you can afford an iPAD Air Retina, just go for it. Apple will always have better apps and games

@remen123
Any Tegra 3 or Tegra 4 can run any game smoothly. If they cant, no one will give a damn about Tegra anymore. They specialize in optimizing games to run better on Tegra compared to much more expensive Adreno 320s and 330s

Top Bottom