Bearly used Dr. Morepean oximeter not working

Geekysam

Broken In
I have a Dr. Morepen oximeter it has not been used much its 5 years old when I try to turn it on I only see bit of red light coming from the area where you put the finger in display is completely blank I even use fresh batteries each time I use it what is the problem ?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Changing the batteries is the last thing you can do. I had a oximeter from 2017 and it is also not working.

Probably some internal issues develop in it.

OP
Geekysam

Geekysam

Broken In
Changing the batteries is the last thing you can do. I had a oximeter from 2017 and it is also not working.

I guess I have to place a order today for a new one most likely one that is not Dr. Morepen I had a Thermometer from Dr. Morepen too that also stopped working also. Thanks for your reply and help.

OP
Geekysam

Geekysam

Broken In

Is there no way to repair it though ? like are they any shops where I can show it to people who maybe able to repair it ?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Is there no way to repair it though ? like are they any shops where I can show it to people who maybe able to repair it ?

you can give it a shot, but chances remain thin.

I guess I have to place a order today for a new one most likely one that is not Dr. Morepen I had a Thermometer from Dr. Morepen too that also stopped working also. Thanks for your reply and help.

I have Dr. morepen Glucometer, Although it is working fine, but it has accuracy issues. i tested it with two strips, and there was a difference of 20 in it. So even I dont recommend it.

OP
Geekysam

Geekysam

Broken In
you can give it a shot, but chances remain thin.

I have Dr. morepen Glucometer, Although it is working fine, but it has accuracy issues. i tested it with two strips, and there was a difference of 20 in it. So even I dont recommend it.
By far which is the best brand for oximeter's in general according to you ?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
By far which is the best brand for oximeter's in general according to you ?

Actually I bought it cause of covid, sugar levels went up so had to check it. I am not much into this, but on the net also, not much is given about it. IMO, Diabetic patients might be able to suggest it, as they usually have one handy.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i bought one from Nidek in 2010 having a bare minimum monochrome display when over 95% people were not even aware of it. it still works though it developed problems some 2-3 years back and nidek person asked me to show it to them and said they will try to fix it but it started working again. i remember almost everyone who came and looked at this, the BiPap machine and the oxygen concentrator was in awe.

Top Bottom