Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/460790/header.jpg?t=1492002639​

From PlatinumGames’ legendary director Hideki Kamiya of Resident Evil and Devil May Cry fame, SEGA brings one of the most universally acclaimed character action games of all time to PC.

Bayonetta. The last survivor of an ancient witch clan who keep the balance between light, dark and chaos. Entombed to protect herself – and the world as we know it – Bayonetta is discovered and revived after 500 years, sparking a chain of events with cataclysmic repercussions.

Thrust straight into battle, with only one clue to her past, Bayonetta must discover the truth and fight for the future. Her daunting conquest sees her face off against countless angelic enemies and giant foes in a game of 100% pure action.

Source: Steam

Last edited:
I was very surprised when I saw this title listed in steam today. I played it in my PS3 and I have got to say it was a pretty satisfying hacknslash title. Bonus: booty

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I never thought this would ever come over to PC.

But I think Sega is getting more and more confident in releasing stuff for PC lately. I hope they bring more console exclusives to PC.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Wow...hoping to have Bayonetta 2 on PC also.
Released on Apr 11 2017

why don't Team Ninja brings Ninja Gaiden to PC :cryeyesout:

Zangetsu

Completed it!
What a marvelous game :) This is in Top 10 Hack&Slash games category. And She has got her own Sexy/Seducing personality.
Gameplay is smooth excellent with unique fighting mechanics.
Highly recommended

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Completed it!
What a marvelous game :) This is in Top 10 Hack&Slash games category. And She has got her own Sexy/Seducing personality.
Gameplay is smooth excellent with unique fighting mechanics.
Highly recommended
Did not know it released in PC!!!
So so wanted to play this when it released in PS.

Let me check Steam once.

Zangetsu

Did not know it released in PC!!!
So so wanted to play this when it released in PS.

Let me check Steam once.
You should get it. It was released in 2009 on PS3 then they enhanced the graphics in 2017 for Windows port.
Now Bayonetta 3 will come to Nintendo Switch

Top Bottom