Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/394230/header.jpg?t=1458404881​

A tremendous band of badass heroes fight to protect the universe’s very last star from a mysterious evil in this next-gen shooter by the creators of Borderlands. To defend it, you’ll need to utilize every type of character and weapon you’ve ever imagined -- from cyborg hawkmen to samurai vampires to mini-gun wielding man-mountains. Slash and parry, run and gun, cast and dash, or simply obliterate foes all while building and growing your personal team of heroes. Choose your hero and fight alone or co-operatively alongside friends in story missions, or battle against them in fast-paced competitive multiplayer matches.

Features:

Story Mode:
Battleborn’s Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer and is even better when it’s played cooperatively with friends.

Multiplayer:
Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes.
Incursion: Teams of heroes must defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together alongside their own minions to destroy their opponent’s base.
Devastation: Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win.
Meltdown: Teams of heroes must guide their minions as they march to their death at the center of the map. Points are scored for every minion who throws themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.

Persistent Progression System:
All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn’s Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank.
Character Rank: Each hero can permanently rank up from 1 to 10 outside of missions and matches, allowing players to swap out augments in their helix skill tree, as well as unlock skins.
Command Rank: Players can rank up their own player profile, unlocking badges and titles to impress friends, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.

Factions:
The last star, Solus, is the only beacon of hope for the universe’s surviving factions.
The Peacekeepers are sworn protectors of Solus
The Eldrid are preservers of the natural order of the universe
The Rogues are mercenaries only concerned with their own survival
The Last Light Consortium (LLC) are war profiteers, exploiting others for their own gain
The Jennerit Empire rule others by force, valuing power above all else

Battleborn Heroes:
Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers.

Helix System:
Battleborn’s accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero’s unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match.

Source: STEAM

setanjan123

In the zone
Pretty surprised nobody replied to this thread :| Did Nobody buy it here ? I wanted to buy Overwatch too but its just too expensive for me ;-; . So i Battleborn it is .

Kaltrops

In the zone
Pretty surprised nobody replied to this thread :| Did Nobody buy it here ? I wanted to buy Overwatch too but its just too expensive for me ;-; . So i Battleborn it is .
Why are you surprised? Everyone is playing Doom and Overwatch. Those are great games, Battleborn, not so much.

setanjan123

In the zone
Why are you surprised? Everyone is playing Doom and Overwatch. Those are great games, Battleborn, not so much.

Well that's your opinion. From what I've seen of battleborn it's pretty good. Heck the reviews are good too. Overwatch is hyped wayyyy too much imo. And overwatch and doom both cost 40$ whereas battleborn is much cheaper. So pretty surprising NOBODY bought it. It's not that bad.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Well that's your opinion. From what I've seen of battleborn it's pretty good. Heck the reviews are good too. Overwatch is hyped wayyyy too much imo. And overwatch and doom both cost 40$ whereas battleborn is much cheaper. So pretty surprising NOBODY bought it. It's not that bad.

I never said it was not a good game. I said Overwatch and Doom are better.

It's not just my opinion. There are way more players on Overwatch and Doom. Steam slashed the price of Battleborn by 40% so soon because hardly anyone's buying it.

Overwatch isn't just overhyped either. You haven't even played it so you're not qualified to say that. The reviews have also been great. It's an amazing shooter. Probably the most fun shooter I've played in many years.

Overwatch --

Metacritic - 92/100
Gamespot - 9/10
IGN - 9.4/10
Destructoid - 10/10
Game Informer - 10/10

Battleborn --

Metacritic - 72/100
Gamespot - 7/10
IGN - 7.1/10
Destructoid - 6/10
Game Informer - 6/10

$40 is not that expensive for a game that will easily give you over 100 hours of entertainment.

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160529/193879b5168865c9f5ef03f0964de021.jpg

setanjan123

In the zone
Uhh I did play the Overwatch Beta , Its a good game nothing special . People are overhyping it way too much just cos its got a Blizzard tag . And $40 IS expensive like it or not . Here in India atleast . I guess Battleborn's $60 global price tag is what put people off . Here though its dirt cheap compared to many new games .

Last edited:

Kaltrops

In the zone
Uhh I did play the Overwatch Beta , Its a good game nothing special . People are overhyping it way too much just cos its got a Blizzard tag . And $40 IS expensive like it or not . Here in India atleast . I guess Battleborn's $60 global price tag is what put people off . Here though its dirt cheap compared to many new games .

You can't judge a complete game by a beta. How many hours for did you play?

I think the game justifies the hype, and you don't. Numbers don't lie. So let's agree to disagree.

I suppose you're right. Our cheap pricing certainly justifies a purchase.

gameranand

Living to Play
You can't judge a complete game by a beta. How many hours for did you play?

I think the game justifies the hype, and you don't. Numbers don't lie. So let's agree to disagree.

I suppose you're right. Our cheap pricing certainly justifies a purchase.

That depends on your taste and its a personal matter. Numbers do lie, they lie each and every year when a new COD gets 7-9 rating everywhere when they deserve nothing than a 5.
I also love Blizzard games but it doesn't mean that others can't do better, but yes hype for Overwatch is just too damn much because of Blizzard tag.

Kaltrops

In the zone
That depends on your taste and its a personal matter. Numbers do lie, they lie each and every year when a new COD gets 7-9 rating everywhere when they deserve nothing than a 5.
I also love Blizzard games but it doesn't mean that others can't do better, but yes hype for Overwatch is just too damn much because of Blizzard tag.

Of course opinions are subjective. You are just stating the obvious now. There is no right or wrong.

But I guarantee you, if Overwatch was Rs600 and Battleborn Rs 3000, the same people criticising Overwatch would be loving it and putting Battleborn down instead.

Funny world we live in.....

gameranand

Living to Play
Of course opinions are subjective. You are just stating the obvious now. There is no right or wrong.

But I guarantee you, if Overwatch was Rs600 and Battleborn Rs 3000, the same people criticising Overwatch would be loving it and putting Battleborn down instead.

Funny world we live in.....
No then Battleborn would die too early. Hype and names of big studios means something in gaming industry.

Kaltrops

In the zone
No then Battleborn would die too early. Hype and names of big studios means something in gaming industry.
Because of the Indian market? I highly doubt that.

Hype and Names mean something in every industry. It's why millions are spent on advertising/marketing.

Top Bottom