batman arkham city help needed

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
hi guys i was playing batman AC till i reached a place in the game where we have to gain access to hope tower after scanning helicopter for codes(protocol 10) the problem is even after i scanned the codes when i try to open the gate it say i still need STRYKER master control codes.......plz help i think this is a game bug

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Did you wait till the scan was completed? It takes a few seconds to complete the copter scan.

OP
gagan_kumar

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
ya i did even if i didn't it shld say to scan again i when it said to go hope tower then only i let go of the helicopter..........

Flash

Lost in speed
Actually am on my way to meet Mr.Freeze, who was captured by Penguin.
Maybe i can help you, when you come across it.

OP
gagan_kumar

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i thunk i read in steam forums its a game bug tat is resolved with update but i dont hav steam version how to update???????????

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i thunk i read in steam forums its a game bug tat is resolved with update but i dont hav steam version how to update???????????
We Don't support Piracy on TDF :grin:
Oh, and have you used Google? Its a nice search engine :)
anyways
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/173787-having-problem-game-read-thread-first.html

Q4 : I'm having *insert problem here* with *insert game name here* running on my PC,My game is pirated :grin:
A4 :
This forum does not encourage piracy,so the only tip i can give pirates is to read the "comments" section of the page from where you got your game ;-) , for within those comments,lie the answer to thy problems.......
If the stuff within the spoiler box above don't work,then its a divine sign from God to .....
BUY THE FREAKIN' GAME GODDAMN IT! SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS!

Oh and BTW i've done 2 playthroughs of Batman:AC and never faced this "bug" :lol:

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
We Don't support Piracy on TDF :grin:
Oh, and have you used Google? Its a nice search engine :)
anyways
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/173787-having-problem-game-read-thread-first.html

Oh and BTW i've done 2 playthroughs of Batman:AC and never faced this "bug" :lol:

The GFWL version doesn't need steam.
hi guys i was playing batman AC till i reached a place in the game where we have to gain access to hope tower after scanning helicopter for codes(protocol 10) the problem is even after i scanned the codes when i try to open the gate it say i still need STRYKER master control codes.......plz help i think this is a game bug

I never faced the bug either. Update it.

Top Bottom