Auto Effects for Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetah

In the zone
Hi,
I have compiled an action file for some of the tutrials posted here,some of my own tutorials and some tutorials posted at *www.good-tutorials.com

The action file can be downloaded and then can be loaded and played in photoshop to apply these great effects automatically,without doing anything manually.

I have tested all of these with Adobe Photoshop 6.0,7.0 and 8.0,They work well with all these versions.
Read the detailed info on the compiled actions below.If you dont know how to load actions.Read the "Loading Action Files" tutorial at the end of this post.

Download the zip file >> DigitATN.zip (3 KB only),Unzipped size 17 KB.

Info on the effects:-

1. Gooobimama`s Sketch Effect:- To convert a picture into a pencil sketch.
*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/sketch.jpg

2. My Semi Sketch Effect:- To convert a portion of the picture into a coloured sketch.The other part will remain intact.
*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/semis.jpg

3. Flying Simulation Effect:- To make the image look like it has been taken from a copter.
*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/flying.jpg

4. Gooobimama`s Fade to Grayscale Effect:- To give the image a black and white to colour fade with a perfect blend.
*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/fadegray.jpg

5. Realistic Fire:- To automatically make realistic fire on any blank page of any dimensions.Just open a new page with desired domensions and apply the effect to make realistic fire.
*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/fire.jpg

6. Gooobimama`s Dream Effect:- To give a dreamy look to any image.
*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/dreamg.jpg

7. Cartoonish Effect:- To give a cartoonish effect to a portrait.
*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/cartoon.jpg

8. Dreamy-Gloomy Effect:- To give an advanced dream like effect to any picture.Works well with picture having a lot of visible sky.
*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/dream2.jpg

Loading Actions in Photoshop Tutorial

1. First open the actions window if it is not already open,you can open it using menu item Windows>>Show Actions in Photoshop 6.0 or simply Window>>Actions in later versions.

*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/act_win.jpg

2. Open the Action Window context menu and click load actions.

*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/act_menu.jpg

3. Then Browse for the Thinkdigit.atn file and click open.

4. The action file will be loaded in the actions window.

5. Then select the desired actions under the Thinkdigit set and play it.

*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/act_play.jpg

goobimama

 Macboy
Wow man! This is great what you have done! Really nice for all those beginners, to get them interested in photoshop...

OP
C

cheetah

In the zone
I prefer all of you to compile actions for all new tutorials.So that beginners may get some benefit outta all that.

Also Nikhil,i am unable to make an action file from ur abstract tutorial.Can u make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom