Attention Mobile Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I don't know the reason why this was not posted anywhere,maybe i didn't know how to search.But the fact is that yesterday Channel "AAZ TAK"(its funny cause i don't watch Indian channels because of their weird nature)showed a very nifty hacking tools that can make a call to your cell and fool you into thinking that the call was made by a relative or friend of yours whose cell number and name is stored in your mobile.This is very dangerous as it can cause serious emotional damage.
If anyone has some more info then please post here.If someone knows any thread where this posted then i apologize.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
How can anybody know the number of the relative or friend stored in our mobile in the first place? I have heard about bluetooth utilities through the use of whcih one gain control of another mobile. This also is questionable as I personally was not able to connect any other mobile without the other mobile's permission

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
AAZ TAK have shown the method and software used on TV.My job is only to inform you.The fact stated by AAZ TAK is that terrorists can use this to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom