ATI to launch new Integrated Graphics chip supporting DirectX 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

montylee

Journeyman
ATI is planning to launch integrated chip supporting DirectX 10 in 2007.
Here is excerpt from the net:

"ATi, although very well-known in the GPU business with its Radeon line-up is also doing quite good in the chipset market these days. The Reds have some great northbridges out there and are already readying their new baby - the RS600 for later this year. But wait! There's more. According to a story over @ DigiTimes ATI is planning to introduce a new integrated chipset called RS700, in 2007.

The new RS700 will be built using the 65nm fab process and will house Intel CPUs. The chip will fully support DirectX 10 (yes, that means Unified Shaders too). RS700 is still far-off from release thus no other details have been disclosed but we can dream, can't we? Wait for it!"

Georgy_Can

Broken In
yes GUYS,

ATI was the first company to make GPU's for all the tech things and Nvidia was founded years after ATI.
In actual ATI is like Intel....They are experienced people...

ATi was great till 9XXX series....And 850XT PE was way >>>>>> better than 6800 ULTRA the only thing bad was that it didn't supported Shadel model 3.0

Go ATi Go...I live in canada and ATi is also a canadian company...

T

thunderbird.117

Georgy_Can said:
yes GUYS,

ATI was the first company to make GPU's for all the tech things and Nvidia was founded years after ATI.
In actual ATI is like Intel....They are experienced people...

ATi was great till 9XXX series....And 850XT PE was way >>>>>> better than 6800 ULTRA the only thing bad was that it didn't supported Shadel model 3.0

Go ATi Go...I live in canada and ATi is also a canadian company...

I still think Nvidia is better.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Thunderbird.117/Georgy_Can/Ajatshatru - stop fighting over a graphic card guys :) Its all the same with diff. features/functions/prices. But the chipset/GPU is the same. Btw - i got Nvidia 6800Ultra 256.

peace

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
If I get a chance to pick a graphic card between these two brands, I'll sure go for nVIDIA;) so no matter what heck ATI is up to.:cool: Btw I'm gonna buy one real soon.;)

Georgy_Can

Broken In
hey knight17,

Don't be serious.Bro..jUST a talk...yo..

Do u know i too have a Nvidia Graphic card??how do u no?
And I hate Xbox 360 (it has ATI) vs I love PS3 and I am gonna buy it(it has nvidia).

But I look at Nvidia like AMD( I like Intel).Like I like Colgate vs. pepsodant
So every one has different choice..about these companies.
In cars I like Ford (Mustang GT) and I like India More than Canada..I live in canada.

So don't be serious...But NO history matters...atleast for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom