At last....learning programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
As many of you already know, I am mainly into UI designing for Microsoft Platform using WPF & the problem with me is that I have ideas & compelling UI designs, but I don't have anyone to program them for me. I have been trying to learn C# & .net basics on my own from some books but it isn't helping much cos I don't have proper guidance.

I have decided to go back into programming. Since I already know WPF & know graphics using Photoshop & Illustrator for UI designing, I want to learn .net & C# so that I won't have to look for a programmer everytime I want to make something or implement my own idea. It will be 5 years since I did my last programming, that was in Actionscript in Flash MX.

I need some advice. I want to learn C# & .net & get back into programming. After being in design industry I know how an application or website should look & feel like so learning coding will just help. My Ex-Boss also told me once that knowledge of programming helps at U won't have to rely on others.

What course should I join? I have the backing of Microsoft Education Material & Microsoft Itself so that will help. How is NIIT for a extensive course in .net or should I join in some other institute? It's hard to decide as I can go to either Delhi, or Bangalore or stay in Lucknow to learn but I don't want to stay in Lucknow for some personal reasons. Are there good institutes in Delhi (As it is close to Lucknow & good place for me, cheaper then Bangalore) for .net as I am getting faculty jobs in Delhi for 3ds Max & WPF so I can teach as well as learn, while making some money too.

Last edited:

sreenidhi88

Journeyman
hi
even i am learning .net programming.i would just like to help you with any programming task (so that i can be in touch with .net atleast on account of this).
so let me know how i can help you.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Try some small company that develops software in .net. Low pay but Best place to learn programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom