ASUS TV FM Card - Audio Recording Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nileshpimple

Right off the assembly line
Dear All,

While video recording thru Cable Asus TV FM card only recording VIDEO & I a'm uable to record audio with same.

My PC configuration is as follows,
P4 3.2 Ghz,
1GB Ram,
Asus GL-MX Motherboad,
SAMUSUNG 160GB HDD.

Request to help me to configure the same ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nilesh
+91-98229 77225

G

gxsaurav

check what R U using for Sound reocrding while recording TV, weather it's Wave in or Line in

if it's line in, check weather u have a proper audio cable, connecting Line out of tuner to line in of PC

OP
N

nileshpimple

Right off the assembly line
It is a internal tv tuner card. I have to only connect CABLE to Tuner card.

Regards,
DIPAK
098229 77225

Sourabh

Laptoping
Please check the sound source in the PVR software which you are using whether the sound source is set to Line In while recording. Most probably you have the wrong sound source selected. If you are still unable to solve the problem, use alternate softwares like Media Portal, Chris Tv or even Windows movie maker

magnet

Youngling
nilesh check whether u have hve connected audio cable out frm tuner to mobo....i didnt got it with asus...but i had it earlier so i did connected it and now it works....but i bet its a hell card...2 times it went to rma... now its with me again need to test it and then will sll it cheap....it has a driver-hardware conflict error.....suddenly sometimes the card says this tuner doesnt support the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom