ASUS ROG 5 or Samsung 20FE or Oneplus 9

hackarchives

Right off the assembly line
These are 3 main phones in market (India) to be launched and all will be around the same budget. I play some games (like 1-2 hrs daily) but not an avid gamer. I have shortlisted these 3 phones but I am confused as what to select from them. I am coming from OnePlus 6T which is ready to die anyday. I love the design of ROG but it's weight is more than others. 20 FE looks promising but it's Snapdragon 865 while others are 888. Oneplus is good on all aspects as well but screen is inferior to ROG Phone.
This selection is eating me up. Please help me make a decision. I tend to use my phone for around 2 years or so.

vishnov

Journeyman
These are 3 main phones in market (India) to be launched and all will be around the same budget. I play some games (like 1-2 hrs daily) but not an avid gamer. I have shortlisted these 3 phones but I am confused as what to select from them. I am coming from OnePlus 6T which is ready to die anyday. I love the design of ROG but it's weight is more than others. 20 FE looks promising but it's Snapdragon 865 while others are 888. Oneplus is good on all aspects as well but screen is inferior to ROG Phone.
This selection is eating me up. Please help me make a decision. I tend to use my phone for around 2 years or so.
Get S20 FE 5G version, even I'm going to get one soon. The display is the least of OP9's issues. That phone has cut corners on so many places that simply doesn't justify its 50k price tag.

Top Bottom