Asus p320

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
Model number and details: Asus P320 Black in color
Date of purchase: 24 - Mar - 2009
On sale is my Asus P320 cell phone. About an year old but haven't been used much as I mostly use my other phone. The condition is very very good, as the pics show. The card is 2 days old.

Upside:
The phone works perfectly with no issues whatsoever. The Bluetooth/wi-fi/GPS all tested to be working perfectly fine. I and using MapMyIndia with latest maps and Garmin too, very much satisfied with the navigation.

The battery life, unexpectedly, is quite impressive for such a big screen, and lasted the whole day the other day when I drove around 700kms to Delhi, with the GPS 'ON' mostly and the phone coming in and out of coverage area. Talk-time on full charge will definitely exceed 2.5-3 hours

I can give u the phone as it came from the factory, or with GPS on it. Bill will be provided, although the phone is not under warranty. Delhi buyers who can see and take the phone in person will be preferred. 3 days test warranty on phone. Will provide phone/charger/data cable etc..

Downside:
The camera is the crappiest ever, the 2MP camera will take useless pictures in dark. Not impressive pictures in light either.
The hands-free are totally useless, u'll have pain in ur ears the moment u put them in, worst design ever.

Reason for sale:
Moving out of the country shortly. Though I need a phone too, but since my mom will be using it so I don't think she'll like a windows mobile. Therefore selling this and will be getting something simpler. Hence I am welcome to trade with simpler cell phones (not necessarily less expensive), but simpler. Android/iphone/windows mobile will not do.

Warranty details: No warranty.

PS. Now that I'm leaving, there's a lot of other things that I am selling, Including CPU (the cabinet-mobo-cpu-ram-psu), a bike (Avenger 180cc) lot many cables lying around and such. I will post all the things in another thread, is it ok to post the bike here in market section too? Anyway, contact me if you need any of these things via PM.

Expected Price:

Asus P320 + 4Gb Memory card = 6050/-
OR
Just the phone for 5650/-

EDIT: Proce drop. Get the phone + 4Gb for 5650/-

Ebay listing available too
eBay India: Asus P320 very good condition + 4Gb Card (item 220594545282 end time 30-Apr-2010 18:10:14 IST)

Here are the Pictures:

Download pics as rar directly:

P320.rar - Uploadingit

OR

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

*img52.imageshack.us/img52/134/cimg0945y.jpg

*img101.imageshack.us/img101/2034/cimg0956k.jpg

*img340.imageshack.us/img340/4368/cimg0964.jpg

*img535.imageshack.us/img535/6726/cimg0963.jpg

*img406.imageshack.us/img406/3492/cimg0967.jpg

Last edited:

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
So dude.. dont want to sound low ball.. Less or equal 4.5K including shipping and Memory... we can talk..Frankly i Have LG Chocolate BL 40..This would be for my friend as gift

eBRo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom