apssarathy

Right off the assembly line
CAn you please help me with this specifications ....PLZ
1) What is your budget? 40k INR

2) What size notebook would you prefer?

c. Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Which country will you buying this notebook? INDIA

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

Asus (high Priority),

5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Photoshop, gaming, movies

6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
Different Places

7) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
Call of Duty , racing, Assasin creed

8) How many hours of battery life do you need? 2 hours

9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?

would like to see it before buying
10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.

windows 7 premium

:-D

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
Hi. You have made a very good decision by selecting Asus laptops, as they make the best motherboards for laptops.
You can buy an Asus K53SJ for 36K. Config:
Intel Core i5 Sandy Bridge 2410m
4 GB DDR3 Ram
500 GB HDD
4 Hours of battey life
Nvidia Geforce gt520m
DOS

The only problem is that you dont get any OS with it. But considering its price and performance, it is not a big deal.
I bought this laptop about 2 months ago, and the performance is mind blowing. You get very high speeds of copy from the usb ports, almost of about 20-25MBPS.
I played burnout paradise, COD MW, crysis 2, split second without any problem. You may get some lag sometimes, but not much as such you may not get a ultimate gaming machine under 40k. look for other asus laptops. You can try contacting them directly. i contacted them and they suggested me the models. best of luck.

OP
A

apssarathy

^^^^^

Thanks ,

Also can you mention wheather there is proper service facility available...And some links to help me contact them on enquiring about lap config details

Thanks in advance:)

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
You can send them your queries on the email ids as per your region on this page:
Where To Buy

About the service, I don't know much as it is only two months since I have bought the laptop and there is no problem until now. But they provide a 1 year warranty like everyone else, and they have their service centers in many of the cities in India. You can check if they have a service center in your city on the below link:
ASUS - Facilities and Branches

Tell me if you want more info.:smile:

OP
A

apssarathy

That was really really helpful....will soon get in touch with them regarding the config queries.....Hope to join the ASUS Lap users family soon :grin:

Top Bottom