Asus K53SM-SX010D good for gaming???

Sarathi

Broken In
can the Asus K53SM-SX010D run games like farcyr 3 and gta 4 and bf3 at a decent fps and at medium settings??
Asus K53SM-SX010D Laptop (2nd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com . need help soon

Gtb93

In the zone
BF3 - Medium.
GTA4 - Medium
Far Cry3 - Not sure.
630M is a pretty decent card. To see it for yourself, hop on to youtube and type "game name" + 630M. Try to find uploaders with a similar config as yours and you will get an idea. :)

RON28

Cyborg Agent
BF3 and Far Cry will run at medium settings with 2xAA, But big NO to GTA IV, it is really a shitty console port, and even desktops with I7 with good graphic card can't run it.

OP
S

Sarathi

Broken In
BF3 - Medium.
GTA4 - Medium
Far Cry3 - Not sure.
630M is a pretty decent card. To see it for yourself, hop on to youtube and type "game name" + 630M. Try to find uploaders with a similar config as yours and you will get an idea. :)

is it good ?? or bad?? can u suggest me a similar laptop??

Droid

Broken In
Please find below the link for benchmarks and list of games playable with the resolution and FPS specified for GT-630M:

NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M - Notebookcheck.net Tech

GAMEHUTTAN

Right off the assembly line
hey bro, better to go for HP G6-2301ax

i think its affordable and hav all latest games decently...
am also moving for it...
:razz:

jamy862004

Right off the assembly line
another option in almost same price range with better processor and almost same GPU

Samsung NP350V5C-S02IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

Top Bottom