Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Flash

Lost in speed
Shortly after being leaked through unofficial channels, publisher Ubisoft confirmed today that Assassin's Creed Rogue will hit Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this November shortly after the current-generation sequel, Assassin's Creed Unity. Ubisoft also released, officially, the game's first cinematic pre-rendered trailer featuring protagonist Shay Cormac.

*cdn1.vox-cdn.com/entry_photo_images/10450516/Assassins_Creed_Rogue_NorthernLight_in_Sapphire_1920.jpg

Assassin's Creed Rogue is set in the mid-18th century during the Seven Years' War and will take place in various North American locations, including the frozen North Atlantic, the Appalachian River Valley and New York, Ubisoft said. Players will take control of a templar named Shay Patrick Cormac and hunt down assassins. Naval battles will once again be a component of the game, with Ubisoft promising new weapons on land and sea, including a new vessel named the Morrigan.

"Assassin's Creed Rogue completes the North American saga started with Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and gives previous-generation console owners an exclusive opportunity to experience fan-requested features, such as playing as a Templar," said Martin Capel, game director at Ubisoft Sofia, in a release.

As of now, there's no news about PC version, which i hope will come.

More on Assassin'''s Creed Rogue confirmed by Ubisoft - here'''s the first trailer | Polygon

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
AC:R trailer:

[YOUTUBE]IoOsv0FBpaU[/YOUTUBE]

Here’s a description of the game from Ubisoft

Become the ultimate Assassin Hunter in Assassin’s Creed Rogue. As Shay you’ll hunt those you previously called brothers from the streets of New York City to the frozen and fractured glacial landscapes of the Arctic Circle. Is Shay a traitor, rebel, renegade or something else entirely? Only one thing is certain, he follows his own creed.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The concept is better than AC Unity.. Id like to play the bad guy for once.. and no not the intro from AC3, that doesnt count

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
If it ain't coming to PC then it ain't news for me. :|
Don't lose the hope; Even the GTA V is coming to PC.
I hope, Ubi won't left the PC gamers abrupt without finishing the Edward lineage saga.

- - - Updated - - -

A doubt here:
If he's a templar, why he's wearing a hood? I thought, the hoodie thing is specific to assassins.

snap

Lurker
Oh it will definitely come to pc as AC:Rogue HD version or something similarly to AC:Liberation.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Don't lose the hope; Even the GTA V is coming to PC.
I hope, Ubi won't left the PC gamers abrupt without finishing the Edward lineage saga.

- - - Updated - - -

A doubt here:
If he's a templar, why he's wearing a hood? I thought, the hoodie thing is specific to assassins.

Pantaloons Monsoon sales?

Top Bottom