Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Flash

Lost in speed
Enough of milking AC series, though i dig the Ancient Greece setting.
Does that mean, we will see mythological creatures too?

Since AC extensively uses Eagle vision extensively in the series, i expect this game to use Griffin somehow.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started playing this game....and Oh! boy what a wonderful game it is. So much depth and I'm overwhelmed by the Area of the Open world map.
Will surely clock 100+ hrs to complete this 100% :)

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Started playing this game....and Oh! boy what a wonderful game it is. So much depth and I'm overwhelmed by the Area of the Open world map.

Is it running well on your gtx 750ti?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completing everything will be a big challenge but main progress of 100% might not be that bad. It took me 80hrs to get to 92% completion (base game + DLCs) at player lv79.

Zangetsu

iirc you said your gpu went kaput while connected to tv and you now using 750ti :D
No! I never connected my GPU to TV. It must be some other member who would've said that.

Completing everything will be a big challenge but main progress of 100% might not be that bad. It took me 80hrs to get to 92% completion (base game + DLCs) at player lv79.
Yeah, this game is huge but I am enjoying it every bit. Max level I've seen is 99 in youtube.Ubi does make great games.

Zangetsu

Finally Completed this game to 100% and all DLC(s)

One word AWESOME!!
Never played any game which clocked 165hrs of gameplay time. Not even Witcher 3 :)
This game is so huge with so vast world map to explore and endless side-missions & main quests.

Mercenary Bounty system is good and the game will generate infinite mercenaries if you kill one by one.

Graphics is superb with attention given to minute details and the facial expressions and character modeling.
Sound is also excellent with very good background sound.
Greek Mythology is depicted well and Ubi has structured old artifacts and locations of Greece & Rome well in this game. And player can also take a Tour of the Ancient Greek world :)

World looks Beautiful :)

Gameplay is excellent where you will learn many new styles of combat and special attacks and it gets difficult later in the game in Boss-Fights and multiple enemy encounters. So, keep on upgrading the character weapons.

Weapon types to choose are Mace, Spear, Daggers, Swords & Heavy blunts.
Playstyle is Hunter, Assassin & Warrior

I upgraded my character to Level 84. But you can go Max 99

Rating: 8/10

This is the game I recommend to play in AC series :)

Top Bottom