ARGB fan connection

digibrush

digitalpainter
Is it possible to add argb fan directly to B360Aorus gaming3 motherboard? My Antec Prism Argb fan has 4 pin and 3 pin connecter. I connect 4 pin to mobo, fan spining correcly without lights. I didnt find a way to connect 3pin to my mother board . Is there any way?
1605163301196.png

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Is that the Addressable RGB connector on the motherboard? Just to be sure, check in the manual and confirm. Fan and RGB have different connectors.

OP
digibrush

digibrush

digitalpainter
Thanks for reply. I check motherboard, there is one 5 pin and two 3 pin connector(as in the image) but unfortunately none of them match to the fan rgb connector.

OP
digibrush

digibrush

digitalpainter
1605196692635.png
Bu they don't match each other, motherboard connector is 3 pin and fan connector is 3 pin with a gap just like this image

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hmm. I thought it was a proper three pin connector. Where did you buy this from? Amazon? Perhaps ask a question on the product page and see whether this comes with a connector adapter or not. Also, verify whether this connector is for some proprietary RGB technology (AuraSync, etc), that could explain the weird pin layout of the connector.

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
@digibrush: bro please label your image properly it is the argb connector(5v) not fan connector plus you need this antec argb controller hub to connect your argb port.
Cheers *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201114/454b6b309361e4fb60d583114df01537.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

OP
digibrush

digibrush

digitalpainter
@digibrush: bro please label your image properly it is the argb connector(5v) not fan connector plus you need this antec argb controller hub to connect your argb port.
Cheers *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201114/454b6b309361e4fb60d583114df01537.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Yes, my bad. Thanks. can you pls provide any link from where I can buy this controller?

Top Bottom