Are there any Live TV STBs (like Tata Sky, DishTV etc) that run over the internet instead of using a satellite dish?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I am looking at getting an STB for a room where it is not possible to pull a new co-axial cable for Tata Sky, but the wording on the various websites is unclear.

If such an STB doesn't exist, what group of OTT app subscriptions would give me the best coverage of all the TV channels available with cable operators/DTH?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I am looking at getting an STB for a room where it is not possible to pull a new co-axial cable for Tata Sky, but the wording on the various websites is unclear.

If such an STB doesn't exist, what group of OTT app subscriptions would give me the best coverage of all the TV channels available with cable operators/DTH?
one suggestion would tata sky binge, as it gives you Disney + hotstar jr. + Sony Liv, zee5, amazon prime. With all these, I have removed all my channels, and this works on wifi.

But remember, you will need to make a minimum recharge of 153 rs.(NCF limit) in order for online services to work.

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
one suggestion would tata sky binge, as it gives you Disney + hotstar jr. + Sony Liv, zee5, amazon prime. With all these, I have removed all my channels, and this works on wifi.

But remember, you will need to make a minimum recharge of 153 rs.(NCF limit) in order for online services to work.
Do I need an existing Tata Sky dish for that?

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
you can get a new subscription, Dish will be only needed at setup, not after that. There is also a tata sky binge fire stick edition, that will be the right one for you.
Problem is I don't have a place for the dish in this location.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@whitestar_999 ,if I ditch my existing Cable TV network(wired) and choose Tata Sky HD (DTH), will that be better for watching TV shows?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
For Airtel XStream Smart Box costing Rs.1500.00,do I need to have a DTH(Dish) connection also?
Already on Airtel XStream Fiber BB Rs.999.00 plan.
I mean can I have the Airtel Smart box only?

Top Bottom