Archos 5 Internet Tablet [32Gig version]

Status
Not open for further replies.

srawat_itpro

Broken In
Hi,

I've an Archos 5 IT 32 GB (7th Generation with GPS) and I would like to sell this model in India and preferably in Delhi. The unit is in very good condition owing to limited usage over a period of 8-9 months so far. All the original stuff and the box has been retained. I even bought a Caselogic 2.5 inch HDD case (Good decision to protect my Archos- Case Logic 2.5-inch External Hard Drive Carrying Case - Black - Toshiba) along with a leather sleeve to keep it away from dust & dirt. The latest fw is updated and things are working fine due to additional memory management software installed. Would be willing if someone wants to have a look before picking up. Will ship if required.

Please pm in case interested.

Warm Rgds
Sandy

Edit 15/Mar : - Updated photographs of the actual product as requested.

Edit 20/Apr :- No longer selling the device. Request Mods to close the thread.

Archos 5 IT sale, Archos 5 India, Archos 5 Delhi, Archos cheap India, Archos Cheap Delhi.

Last edited:
OP
S

srawat_itpro

Broken In
Hi,

Thanks for showing interest. Let me see if I can post the pic by today / tomorrow. Don't know why but I didn't get an alert in mail when you replied. :(

Rgds
Sandy

OP
S

srawat_itpro

Broken In
Updated photographs in the original post as requested. If someone needs the high res photos then please pm me.

Rgds
Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom