Architect PC configuration 80k to 100k

blackbird

Journeyman
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Architect - Interior design, 3DMAX with V-RAY 2015, AUTOCARD 2017, sketchup with Vray 2015, Photoshop 2017, Lightroom 2017,

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 80k - 1 Lakh TAX INCLUSIVE

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 2TB and SSD for fast software work.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: 24" around (Plus is good), IPS or better panel for Architect.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: None

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: This week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Yes many assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai, Locally or online no issue. Lamington preferable.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:
4k Built as everything is going there..
Amd+INTEL config please provide both.
Please provide a choice for 3D card and please consider Availability (stock).
8-16gb RAM
UPS suggestion
Also please include TAXES

Minion

Conversation Architect
AMD RYZEN 5 2600-14,000
GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING-12,500
ADATA 8GB DDR4 RGB AX4U300038G16-SRS-7,500
SAMSUNG 860 EVO 250GB-6,000
SEAGATE DESKTOP HARD DRIVE 2TB BARRACUDA -4,500
MSI GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 T OC V1-26,000
CORSAIR TX650M-6,000
ANTEC DF500 RGB-4,500
Cooler Master DEVASTATOR III-2,600

for monitor
1)LG 24MP88HV
Link
*www.amazon.in/LG-24MP88HV-2...TF8&qid=1528901078&sr=8-2&keywords=lg+monitor

OP
B

blackbird

Journeyman
Thank you for responding.
AMD RYZEN 5 2600-14,000
GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING-12,500
SAMSUNG 860 EVO 250GB-6,000
MSI GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 T OC V1-26,000
CORSAIR TX650M-6,000
ANTEC DF500 RGB-4,500
Cooler Master DEVASTATOR III-2,600

for monitor
1)LG 24MP88HV
Link
*www.amazon.in/LG-24MP88HV-2...TF8&qid=1528901078&sr=8-2&keywords=lg+monitor

Thanks for reply but i am confused as the price mentioned are nowhere to be found.

MSI GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 T OC V1
I can only find V2 online the price is also different.
Please also provide and alternative for this card. Or can you suggest a SLI/CROSSFIRE mode ?

Want to ask is 8gb sufficient ? also the is high ? ADATA or corsair ?

As per my past several experience the Seagate HDD when gets faulty it is very hard to get the data varies WD hdd are a little helpful in that matter. Have observed this 3 times. So please suggest a WD alternative. Blue ?

Monitor why the LG 24MP88HV model? Anything special ? Because i can see there are Benq and samsung offering some better features. But i want technical answer as per my work.

Also can you please give a INTEL counterpart ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Checkout mdcomputers.in,one of the best shops for buying pc parts in India(it is in kolkata & along with vedantcomputers(in kolkata too with an online site),primeabgb(lamington road mumbai) & theitdepot(chennai,bangalore),these are the 4 major online sites for pc components in India & for many products their prices are cheaper than amazon & many products are only available there as these shops are also official distributors of some of the major pc component brands in India).

P.S.checkout onlyssd.com the best site for buying ssd in India,it is a division of primeabgb & for people in/around Mumbai I think home delivery is free or you can simply go to their shop.

I personally prefer Corsair but adata has cheap RGB ram(aka ram with rgb lighting effects) compared to corsair so your choice.

@Minion this model is not true 8bit but 6bit+FRC unlike its 22" counterpart 22MP68VQ.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thank you for responding.

Thanks for reply but i am confused as the price mentioned are nowhere to be found.

I can only find V2 online the price is also different.
Please also provide and alternative for this card. Or can you suggest a SLI/CROSSFIRE mode ?

Want to ask is 8gb sufficient ? also the is high ? ADATA or corsair ?

As per my past several experience the Seagate HDD when gets faulty it is very hard to get the data varies WD hdd are a little helpful in that matter. Have observed this 3 times. So please suggest a WD alternative. Blue ?

Monitor why the LG 24MP88HV model? Anything special ? Because i can see there are Benq and samsung offering some better features. But i want technical answer as per my work.

Also can you please give a INTEL counterpart ?
Prices are from mdcomputers
SLI/CROSSFIRE is waste of money and power

ADATA also provides lifetime warranty and it is cheapest RGB RAM

Get WD blue then

For your work color accuracy is important that is why I recommended a LG 24MP88HV

Samsung LC24FG70FQ has much more color accurate but this is a curved monitor which is not suitable for your work

I don't have much Idea about Intel system maybe some one else post Intel configuration for you but for your kind of work RYZEN are much better

Last edited:
OP
B

blackbird

Journeyman
Prices are from mdcomputers
SLI/CROSSFIRE is waste of money and power

ADATA also provides lifetime warranty and it is cheapest RGB RAM

Get WD blue then

For your work color accuracy is important that is why I recommended a LG 24MP88HV

Samsung LC24FG70FQ has much more color accurate but this is a curved monitor which is not suitable for your work

I don't have much Idea about Intel system maybe some one else post Intel configuration for you but for your kind of work RYZEN are much better

Hi Thanks for the response.
But i am still looking for few answers.

Please do not ignore this question very important for me.
MSI GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 T OC V1
1) Please explain in brief why 1060 OC for me
2) any other alternative for GFX card?
3) as asked before i am unable to find V1 but V2 is availble.

How much UPS VA will be required for this config ? and which UPS do you suggest Brand and model please

I am again very thankful to you !

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
1)Not any particular reason but it was cheapest when I posted your configuration
2)Alternatives
ZOTAC GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 AMP EDITION (ZT-P10600B-10M)
Zotac cards are available in plenty locally and offers 5 yrs warranty

GIGABYTE GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 WINDFORCE
3)You need 1000 VA
APC UPS 1.1 KVA (BX1100C-IN)

Last edited:
OP
B

blackbird

Journeyman
1)Not any particular reason but it was cheapest when I posted your configuration
2)Alternatives
ZOTAC GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 AMP EDITION (ZT-P10600B-10M)
Zotac cards are available in plenty locally and offers 5 yrs warranty

GIGABYTE GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 WINDFORCE
3)You need 1000 VA
APC UPS 1.1 KVA (BX1100C-IN)
Thank you one thing remaining in the question

3) as asked before i am unable to find V1 but V2 is availble.
I have seen that u have posted similar MSI GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 T OC V1 to most of the forum user asking for config. Can you explain why V1 V2 ? and where is V1 available ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't find any information I only know the monitor I have suggested supports sRGB of 99%
23.8" LG 24MP88HV - Specifications
upload_2018-7-2_21-57-24.png

@blackbird this v2 card is probably just a manufacturing batch naming scheme,there is no such v2 specifically mentioned on MSI site so maybe nothing worth mentioning anyway.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thank you one thing remaining in the question

I have seen that u have posted similar MSI GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 T OC V1 to most of the forum user asking for config. Can you explain why V1 V2 ? and where is V1 available ?

Forget it, get the Zotac one that I mentioned above and honestly all graphics card will perform similarly regardless of brand but Zotac only provides 5 yrs warranty

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^I checked & that 22" model does have sRGB(albeit lower than 24" one)
*www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/lg-23mp68vq-image-quality-and-verdict-page-2
In any case I was not suggesting the 22" model,I thought there might be 24" models with true 8bit & good sRGB but I guess these cost more.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
The 24" one initially suggested still remains the only option,my guess is you would need to increase your budget for monitor if you want a better one.Also I am not sure how much is relative importance of sRBG/6bits/8bits regarding interior designing work but as far as sRGB is concerned this 24" model is good.

Minion

Conversation Architect
The 24" one initially suggested still remains the only option,my guess is you would need to increase your budget for monitor if you want a better one.Also I am not sure how much is relative importance of sRBG/6bits/8bits regarding interior designing work but as far as sRGB is concerned this 24" model is good.
Yeah,The LG monitor I have mentioned is good. My brother is using one and color reproduction is very good and so is build quality(aluminium build) speakers are average though

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -101K

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 -15600,
MSI B450-A Pro -9800,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB(8GBx2) 3000Mhz -14100,
Antec NE550M -4000,
Antec P8 Transparent Side Panel -5000,
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD -11000,
LG 22MP68VQ-P 22" FHD IPS -9500,
Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Mini GPU -25300,
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Turbo -3000,
Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L Gaming Combo -3900.

TOTAL -1,01,200.
All components prices are taken from mdcomputers.

MOD EDIT:
OP has already purchased the RIG. So please don't consider this. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom