Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (4g) 32 GB Brand New Condition

varun_y2k6

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys i m selling APPLE Ipod Touch 4th generation (4g) 32gb model

PRICE EXPECTED-- -- 18000 INR,

It is the newest one .It's an amazing device having all the features of iphone 4 like--- hd retina display screen, dual camera with hd recording 720p @ 30fps, gyroscope for better gaming , best net browsing experience, and many more, best gaming experience on a pmp, it plays AVI movies Directly with vlc .. no need of converting .. best music quality,,

Games are of hd quality,,,,,, screen is so vibrent that u cannot see a single pixel,,,,

All its feature matches an iphone 4 32 gb which is around 42000..... This model has been launched in india for 20000 rs ....i got it from US it is in untouched brand new condition with full warrenty...

reason of selling --- i bought 2 pieces

I am also giving original apple wall charger which i bought for 1500 Rs (ipod touch dont come with a wall charger)

Intersred buyers with knowledge of apple produts call ---7838832523,, (Delhi ncr buyers will b prefered)
PRICE IS LITTLE FLEXIBLE---- WANT TO SELL URGENTLY.... DO CALL ME

CALL ---- 7838832523

Last edited:
OP
V

varun_y2k6

Do something guys ............ Its a hot deal

bump ... with a price drop.............17000 rs

go for it guys

Last edited:

intacto

dude if u want quick sale u need to reduce the price...a brand new one i s available for 16k in mumbai and i believe other parts also.

OP
V

varun_y2k6

dude if u want quick sale u need to reduce the price...a brand new one i s available for 16k in mumbai and i believe other parts also.

dude go to d apple website they are selling for 19990......

i m giving a charger also

... wth i dont think so....

ok price drop........... 16200 INR

HERE IS D LINK TO APPLES SITE....... THE SAME RATES APPLIES TO ISTORE

Last edited:
Top Bottom