App downloading problem in nexus 5

NightRider

Broken In
Hellow everybody. Today I had to perform a factory reset in my nexus 5. Before the factory reset everything in the phone were up to date including the play store app.

Now as u all know after performing the reset all the stock apps including the play-store application went back to the previous state. But now I m facing some problem in the google play store.

Now when I try to download any app from the play store it always remains in initializing stage. Even very small apps r not passing the initializing stage. As a reasult, currently I m unable to download anything from the play store.

So what could be the problem. Do I have to change any settings in my mobile to solve the problem or is it a play store app problem.

PS: Before the factory reset play store was performing as it's supposed to perform. So pls help.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Try manually updating Google Play using an APK. Find the download link here: Google Play APK 5.0.37 [Download] | Redmond Pie

Minion

Conversation Architect
This is happening with me too.I think it is a google play app or their server problem.Try to download after sometime.

OP
NightRider

NightRider

Broken In
Try manually updating Google Play using an APK. Find the download link here: Google Play APK 5.0.37 [Download] | Redmond Pie

Thats a good idea. But u know the thing is same thing happened when i started the brand new set for the first time. Then i had to tweak some settings in the storage or app section to make things straight. But I've totally forgotten what i actually did back then. Hence this thread.

This is happening with me too.I think it is a google play app or their server problem.Try to download after sometime.

Thanks lord. It always shows the moving white dots on the straight blue line (initializing) and downloading takes forever to start Right?

OP
NightRider

NightRider

Broken In
Problem solved. Actually Google started to update the play service without notifying me. As a result when i started to download other apps the play store became noticeably slower as i was on 2g service.

Top Bottom