anyone using Windows 10?

Hi guys. I have to reinstall the OS in my system and I'm thinks ng aboyt using Windows 10 TP as the primary OS. I woyld lile to know if anyone is using Wondows 10 as their primary OS can report how atable the latest builds and if it's okay for daily use.re a

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hi guys. I have to reinstall the OS in my system and I'm thinks ng aboyt using Windows 10 TP as the primary OS. I woyld lile to know if anyone is using Wondows 10 as their primary OS can report how atable the latest builds and if it's okay for daily use.re a
One of my friends use it. Yes it's very stable. He dual boots with Ubuntu.

But I'd recommend you to wait for more builds to be released from MS.

$hadow

Geek in making
I used it for 2 days but SLI was giving me a huge problem so I went back to 8.1 but yeah it can be used as a daily driver.

rakesh_sharma23

In the zone
Yes used it for a week on my Sony vaio vpcsa26gg laptop. Works good stable few issues as many 3g Dongles are not stable on W10, even Visual Studio 2010 is unstable. Back to Windows 8.1 till final release.

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Yes used it for a week on my Sony vaio vpcsa26gg laptop. Works good stable few issues as many 3g Dongles are not stable on W10, even Visual Studio 2010 is unstable. Back to Windows 8.1 till final release.

Okay, so I think I'll stick to 8.1 as I heavily rely on Visual Studio 2013 and MTS dongle. Thanks for the info :thumbs:

rakesh_sharma23

In the zone
VS2013 Professional is stable but dongle software goes crazy. Even tried to configure dongle manually .. but still connection hangs.. Think dongle driver is having some problem..

Last edited:
Top Bottom