Anyone interested in winning an LG Optimus G?

Lalit Kishore

Broken In
So while browsing through my FB timeline yesterday, I had game invitations from about 4 people in my profile, needless to say I ignored. But another one pops up and I decided that let's check and get this over with. The game turned out to be predictable but the real catch is that one can win an Optimus G! Thought it would be nice to share the info with people who might be interested in LG's flagship handset.

*www.facebook.com/lgindiapage/app_488286947895270

Don't think it will work for me as I am pretty unlucky when it comes to lucky draws :-C But there's no harm in trying your luck; you never know as you may end up saving over 30K on a more than decent Smartphone! :razz:

Sam22

TV Expert
What i think is that Brands do keep on popping up these type of offers to attract maximum user's to their page and also to market their product to a vast category.
The main point is that How worth LG Optimus G is When it comes to buying the phone.. Is it comparable with Samsung S3 and Xperia Z...

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
So while browsing through my FB timeline yesterday, I had game invitations from about 4 people in my profile, needless to say I ignored. But another one pops up and I decided that let's check and get this over with. The game turned out to be predictable but the real catch is that one can win an Optimus G! Thought it would be nice to share the info with people who might be interested in LG's flagship handset.

*www.facebook.com/lgindiapage/app_488286947895270

Don't think it will work for me as I am pretty unlucky when it comes to lucky draws :-C But there's no harm in trying your luck; you never know as you may end up saving over 30K on a more than decent Smartphone! :razz:

I checked the link. Well, I must say the prize of a free LG Optimus G smartphone is good - but then again, it is more a matter of chance! And users that have a lot of Facebook friends will probably get an advantage. How come some of the users have thousands of G Coins - what special did they do?

Top Bottom