Anyone has any experience with Silverline electronics?

Chetan1991

Youngling
Looking to buy a Raspberry Pi and the official site list 3 sellers in India. While Robu.in and Factory forward are selling RPi4 4GB at 5k, Silverline is selling it at ~4k. Also its price for the newly launched 400 is almost the same as official price while the other 2 charge almost double.

Its prices sound too good to be true. So does anyone here has any experience buying from them?

Last edited:

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Looking to buy a Raspberry Pi and the official site list 3 sellers in India. While Robu.in and Factory forward are selling RPi4 4GB at 5k, Silverline is selling it at ~4k. Also its price for the newly launched 400 is almost the same as official price while the other 2 charge almost double.

Its prices sound too good to be true. So does anyone here has any experience buying from them?

I had bought RPi and couple of double shaft motors from robu.in, But that was way back in 2018. They delivered on time. Packing wasnt great, as the box of my pi was a bit crippled. Any ways, it worked fine, so have no problems.

Later last month, I bought RPi 4 from PiBox, they are great for this. I also got an HDD case, and got warranty with it. So wud suggest to go with pi box instead. There packaging was great as well.

Top Bottom