Any software that alarms us on high temperature ?

giprabu

In the zone
Does anyone know any s/w that warns by playing some sound if any of the temperature (cpu/gpu/hdd) goes beyond the preset value ??

my graphics card fan is troubling and want to make sure things are going well while gaming.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Use Realtemp 3.7(i think the version is right). It is a rar/zip file. Launch realtemp.exe and click on settings. There is an option for alarm for cpu and gpu. Select the temp u want and save it. You are done. It will alarm u when ur cpu/gpu exceeds the given temperature.

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
As your mobo is Gigabyte. A Gigabyte utility Easy Tune has the option for temperature exceed waning. Maybe that could help you..

OP
giprabu

giprabu

In the zone
Use Realtemp 3.7(i think the version is right). It is a rar/zip file. Launch realtemp.exe and click on settings. There is an option for alarm for cpu and gpu. Select the temp u want and save it. You are done. It will alarm u when ur cpu/gpu exceeds the given temperature.

i came across that software even before posting this thread. but sadly that s/w is for intel based pc only. When i tried to use it, it said, incompatible cpu.

As your mobo is Gigabyte. A Gigabyte utility Easy Tune has the option for temperature exceed waning. Maybe that could help you..

will try it out now.

@techiemaharaj : good info. i have been using this motherboard for over two years but never tried that easytune utility..
But it has got the alarm feature only for cpu temperature :( :(

frankeric

Journeyman
Does anyone know any s/w that warns by playing some sound if any of the temperature (cpu/gpu/hdd) goes beyond the preset value ??

my graphics card fan is troubling and want to make sure things are going well while gaming.

hi budy Real Temp is good choice use different version of the software and see it gives same error??????

Top Bottom